Guild resources bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild resources bugged?

I can't get guild resources to work for me. It no longer even shows under the events page under guild. How can I fix this. I thought it was a small glitch but Im the only one that has it seems like. How can I fix this???

Screenshot of your character's interface and where the problem occurs please.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	crystal saga.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	826.7 KB
ID:	1661682
      It no longer appears in my event box as you see. Each time i got to guild master officer and I go to enter Guild resources battle grounds doesn't even give me the quest even though I see its live for everyone else. I have a guild member that is not having problems with this. My friend also has a glitch with his daily hunt.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	GR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1661683
        Well, it appears here. Also, check if you may already have a active Guild Resource quest already.

Comment

When it is live for everyone I try to go as well but I just keeps saying I need the quest to enter it but how can I get it? I no longer have the option to... Just says enter guild battle grounds, then that I need the quest. Idk what to do. It has been like this for me for 2-3 days now.

Comment

Ops I forgot about that. Eve so, It doe not change the fact that it will not give me the quest what so ever after the last time i turned it in.

Comment

You can only get the quest again if
              a) you don't have it already.
              b) haven't completed it before today.
              c) during the hours GR is open. (so from 9-10, 16-17, 20-21, you can't grab the quest outside these hours)
              Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
              IGN: Smurfs16
              Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
              [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Yes I know all that. You get it once per day. Last time I completed it was like approximately 2-3 days ago. Ever since then it has not been letting me receive that quest what so ever... Maybe its a temp bug i have or something. =s OK, well I have nothing else to say other than that. I hope It goes back to normal considering my guild is only a level two this is fast way to level up your guild if all your members contribute. I'm sorry for the bother and the small mix up in where the event was located at. That was My fault.

Comment

Working...
                X