Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Failed to connect to server!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

    Still level 57 Priest called Elixer on S54.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by R23220126 View Post
      Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

      Still level 57 Priest called Elixer on S54.
      Ri~ch, and not just in your heart :P
      Everything is temporary - Anon

      Need help? File a ticket.

      Comment


      • #18
        oh my god NETHERAN REALM IS STILL DOWN!!!
        Name: Lucario137
        Neatheran Realm
        Guild: Netheran
        level 52 hybrid priest
        PANDARAMA

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R23220126 View Post
          Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

          Still level 57 Priest called Elixer on S54.
          You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

          Comment


          • #20
            =.= where's my sledge hammer, and somone get me a map to the R2 games central imma fix netheran realm server myself
            Name: Lucario137
            Neatheran Realm
            Guild: Netheran
            level 52 hybrid priest
            PANDARAMA

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.
              Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

              Thanks in advance!

              -Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

              P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D

              Comment


              • #22
                please fix the game. i cant log in.

                Comment


                • #23
                  S54 is back up! Super laggy, but back up!
                  FINALLY!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Elixer(S54) View Post
                    Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

                    Thanks in advance!

                    -Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

                    P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D
                    No problem
                    Everything is temporary - Anon

                    Need help? File a ticket.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X