Character Level Ranking 6: Pestilence
    Character Level Ranking 7: Jynx
    Character Level Ranking 8: Amazing
    Character Level Ranking 9: Ares
    Character Level Ranking 10: yuki

Gold Ranking (#1 in Wealth Ranking): Memory
    Honor Ranking (#1 in Honor ranking): Kaguya

Congratulations S166 Winners!

Note: Disbursement of rewards will not immediately follow. This announcement is for documenting purposes only and it can take up to 7 business days to obtain your rewards.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-17-2022, 03:51 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

ayo when we will receive the xtal

Comment

Rewards should have been sent out. If you did not receive your rewards, you can send in a ticket asking them to verify delivery.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hello Minori how long the LoV event in s167? its over 2weeks please reply ASAP

Comment

Hi Minori have a good day can i ask about LoV event in s167? when release the record for the winner thanks in advance

Comment

LoV is released when I have the time to post it on the forums.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Okay sir thank you so much have a nice day enjoy.

Comment

please released asap cause so many casher here i need the xtal huhuhuh thankyou so much Minori?

Comment

When it's posted has no effect on when the rewards are sent. The forum posting is for documentation purposes only.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Okay sir, last question after you post the record, when players received the rewards. Thanks

Comment

how long the LoV end S167 ? its for than weeks reply asap zzzzz

Comment

Hello . Server 167
                        take care of server 167 because it looks like the server is dead, no one is taking care of it LoV is almost 18days but no record on forum please I spent on this game then there are also no rewards but don't worry Minori my toon already deleted cause this ****** game from US <<

Comment

Originally posted by kate110515 View Post
                          Hello . Server 167
                          take care of server 167 because it looks like the server is dead, no one is taking care of it LoV is almost 18days but no record on forum please I spent on this game then there are also no rewards but don't worry Minori my toon already deleted cause this ****** game from US <<
                          LoV ends after the 14th day. Rewards can take a week, but sometimes can take up to 2, to be sent, as they are sent manually. Having a thread on the forum has no impact on the distribution of the rewards, as the list is sent directly to R2 at the conclusion of the event. Posting multiple times on the forum will also have no impact on the distribution of the rewards.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

server s167 is 18days ago -_-

Comment

Originally posted by kate110515 View Post
                              server s167 is 18days ago -_-
                              Likely irrelevant for you at the moment as you did say you deleted your character, but I'll state it again. Legends of Vidalia rankings are taken after the 14th day following the launch of the server. The ranking list is sent to R2. We are not required to post the list on the forum. Minori kindly posts when she has the time to do so, which she currently does not. A forum thread for Legends of Vidalia has nothing at all to do with the rewards being distributed by R2.

If you have a character that still exists and was ranked at the end of the 14th day, and you feel you have been waiting more than 7 days for your rewards, which would be the end of 21 days since the server launch, then you may send in a ticket to the people who are responsible for sending the rewards.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X