Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

worst server..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst server..

All this drama at s87..it causes my beloved friend disappear. She deleted her toon and sent me an email saying "goodbye see you in the afterlife". I wish she told me who finally broke her so I can report that person

i.know.who.you.talking.about.and.if.yu.wanna.blame.someone.it.won't.work.that.way

this.is.a.game.afterall.if.she.(or.you).took.it.too.seriusly.and.even.willing.to.loose.your.life.over.something.like.this......its.not.worth.it.i.suggest.you.(or.her).to.play.offline.game

Comment

far too many mallers who R2 seem unable to remove from s87/s85 has caused a lot of problems despite many reports but there are many friendly honest players on our Srv

Comment

mallers are everywhere anvil77 not just 87/85 got it. R2 will need proof before handling/ban who malled thats where player like us need to provided then with, screenshots them before and after they (you suspect) malled than send tickets to support so they can investigate the case.

Comment

I found out she went to the hospital shes alive but not the same. Shes back in the game however we share a toon

Comment

Originally posted by R2118942237 View Post
            however we share a toon
            I wouldn't blatantly admit to account-sharing if I were you. o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              It's sad that from all this convo that took your attention!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                It's sad that from all this convo that took your attention!
                I am a moderator; not a life coach. As bettynibbles rationally stated, this is a game. If you cannot do yourself the favor of utilizing the ignore feature and are otherwise mentally vulnerable to attacks by other players, I would not advise playing a MMO.

Comment

Even if that was the case still you passed a lot before doing what your job description sais: ar too many mallers who R2 seem unable to remove from s87/s85 has caused a lot of problems despite many reports but there are many friendly honest players on our S

Comment

There isn't anything I can add that hasn't already been said in this thread. Incase you, pappody, missed it, here it is again:
                    Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                    R2 will need proof before handling/ban who malled thats where player like us need to provided then with, screenshots them before and after they (you suspect) malled than send tickets to support so they can investigate the case.

Comment

Well, thank you for the jelly filled kindness of your heart.

Comment

There isn't anything I can add that hasn't already been said in this thread. Incase you, pappody, missed it, here it is again:
                        Oh well even so it's not like the anti cheat department of your support works! Tested it! So next thing is for players to quit the game as happened in this case!

Comment

It's interesting you say that, because I also have reported a handful of 'cheat' players and they were all dealt with accordingly -- three of which received perma-bans and another a temp ban. Maybe your case(s) simply aren't sufficient enough to produce desired outcomes.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Actually a friend of mine tested it! And i think there was not a most obvious case since he was the one who used a char to buy from that site and another to report himself! So i don't think that's the case

Comment

How you report does matter. Filing a ticket that simply says, "So and so is a Mall user. Investigate them," will get you hardly anywhere. You need to provide legitimate confessions or an array of screenshots depicting their suspicious upgrades.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X