NEW SERVER? Not a NEW QUESTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
    So, if you could estimate, how long is that? Hahaha, just wondering, was also waiting for a new one, returned after one year.
    lol i really don't know few months possibly, who knows
    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_Angels View Post
      lol i really don't know few months possibly, who knows
      Just came back with my friend 2 weeks ago, and been waiting ever since, for now, hanging out in the forums for any news and sorts. Lol.
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Just came back with my friend 2 weeks ago, and been waiting ever since, for now, hanging out in the forums for any news and sorts. Lol.
        i like the server i'm on now lol i don't want to start over again but i do wish you guys luck hope r2 makes one soon
        Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_Angels View Post
          they will add new ones eventually, but we just have to wait and see
          I hope so , it's like already 2 months since no new server have launch i guess
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Because of Lunaria story same as last time with that crappy game they released. It wasnt doing well so they fell back on there cash cow and released a new server. I predict end of this month middle next month server release usually a thursday around the 14th June. Save you $ and wait till then

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              I hope so , it's like already 2 months since no new server have launch i guess
              Wow, it has been that long? =)) Last time I played, they were releasing servers every 10-15 days.
              "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

Wow, it has been that long? =)) Last time I played, they were releasing servers every 10-15 days.
                indeed it is *sighs* thats why sometimes im losing hope about new server

Comment

indeed it is *sighs* thats why sometimes im losing hope about new server
                  Never give up? =)) Keep hoping. I don't. Although, I settled in one server at the moment, to know update myself.

Comment

Never give up? =)) Keep hoping. I don't. Although, I settled in one server at the moment, to know update myself.
                    well its easy for you i think cause you go to other game and stay there for a long time then suddenly came back to CS .

Comment

well its easy for you i think cause you go to other game and stay there for a long time then suddenly came back to CS .
                      Like to agree with you, but then again I'm playing with my friend, both of us stopped and returned, and she hasn't have the hang of it. For her, It's like playing again for the first time. ) I just casually playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X