JoyoPark Players no longer coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoyoPark Players no longer coming

Apparently something horrible went wrong in the data transfer.
    all our char info was transfered here but our login info for us to manually do the transfer was lost in the process at joyopark or something like that.
    and the people at joyopark tried to ask here to make things right. but was denied. and we waited and waited for info on what was happening while the people at joyopark tried to figure out what could be done.
    but in the end we were denied ability to save our chars.

Originally posted by R221186 View Post
    Apparently something horrible went wrong in the data transfer.
    all our char info was transfered here but our login info for us to manually do the transfer was lost in the process at joyopark or something like that.
    and the people at joyopark tried to ask here to make things right. but was denied. and we waited and waited for info on what was happening while the people at joyopark tried to figure out what could be done.
    but in the end we were denied ability to save our chars.
    Welcome to our world xD
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Maybe tomorrow they will keep merge server R2 with china Server or other. lmao.
      Last edited by AntonyoEugen; 05-15-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

hope GM in r2 can create a chars for us based on the stats of our joyos chars that we lost at least

Comment

peapol spend lots of time effort and cash on their chars and this the least you can do

Comment

i want my char (S8)lDemonKingl ! i am a crystal user !

Comment

nice. this is stupid.. i waste thousand of dollar this is the shet i get... nice...
              J6 Airuki Eidoloan Lvl90
              Reduction Mage Maybe

Comment

Well, the platform itself was shutting down. The merge was suppose to allow you all to keep playing instead of just losing everything as you would have anyway.

I'm asking for details about this now. Patience please.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Memory, more people are up over in this thread, and it's been posted numerous times in the joyopark thread for people to click on.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-help-Joyo-GMs

-Euthanize (S44)

Comment

Working...
                  X