Server change possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server change possible?

I am S6 west PVP and would like to change to S1 east PVP because S6 is dead and most people weak(OP people dont fight much), and S1 been up longer then S6 so this is fair and east PVP Is better time zone for me.
    IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
    SERVER:
    Windshear Peaks
    Trap ranger

Yes, it is possible. Make a character on S1 and start playing. Tada~ Changed server.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
      Yes, it is possible. Make a character on S1 and start playing. Tada~ Changed server.
      Shiroi is correct, R2 will not transfer your toon to another server but i suppose if there is enough of you that ask for a merge they may consider it.
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

You just have to sit back and wait for a merge to happen, even though the odds are really small since most servers got merged already.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Dylan do R2 continue to merge servers no matter how old they become or do they reach a certain point then stop?
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
            I am S6 west PVP and would like to change to S1 east PVP because S6 is dead and most people weak(OP people dont fight much), and S1 been up longer then S6 so this is fair and east PVP Is better time zone for me.
            Originally posted by Dylz View Post
            You just have to sit back and wait for a merge to happen, even though the odds are really small since most servers got merged already.
            Highly doubt they would merge PVP West with PVP East. The closest they would get are servers from their own group.
            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
            X