GM please help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please help me

GM help me i sell my perfect fragarach VI+10 please help me to recover my weapon

lol good luck getting a GM to help you with that :P

Comment

You cannot sell your Fragarach weapon anymore, so how did you sell it exactly?
      Whatever the case, you are free to file a support case ticket by clicking HERE.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        Whatever the case, you are free to file a support case ticket by clicking HERE.
        If you somehow deleted/sold .. lost your frag, this won't help you in any way (maybe diff thing if you're a casher?). Had a friend who went thru this incident and no restoration/compensation was given.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          If you somehow deleted/sold .. lost your frag, this won't help you in any way (maybe diff thing if you're a casher?). Had a friend who went thru this incident and no restoration/compensation was given.
          I had a friend do the exact same thing they npc the frag weapon ( before it was fixed so that you can't npc it ) She is not a casher by any means and had her frag and the gems in it restored to her account.

Comment

Working...
          X