Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

I've been checking my former account regarding my toon that has been deleted by some hacker****.
    And there's nothing but crapblank note.
    Why? Isn't hard to find the last ipadd of that hacker and ban it if ever?
    Sucks.
    Anyway, I had enjoyed my stay in playing.
    A little more improvement CS. Soon more players gonna love the games.
    Last edited by MisterCuddles; 12-18-2013, 01:02 PM.

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
    The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
    plain: Forever Mortal
    with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

You will have to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com , I am sure someone will look into it and take the appropriate actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      You will have to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com , I am sure someone will look into it and take the appropriate actions.
      Done with that.. gave few actions but didn't retrieve my main acct.
      Well, I understand and already accepted the fact that I cannot have it back.
      Sadly, I cashed a lot in that character, and nothing left.

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
      The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
      plain: Forever Mortal
      with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by flyingmuffins View Post
        Done with that.. gave few actions but didn't retrieve my main acct.
        Well, I understand and already accepted the fact that I cannot have it back.
        Sadly, I cashed a lot in that character, and nothing left.
        Have you provided information proving it is your account? name , server, join date ,ip address, screen shots of payment records ect. ?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          really i jsut got hacked and they said sorry about ur luck and i lost several thousand dollars worth of items.

Comment

Welcome to playing Crystal Saga... You're treated like **** by admins who don't even speak english. It's what you get for spending real money on a f2p game.

Comment

Working...
            X