NEW PVP SERVER PLZZZZZzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW PVP SERVER PLZZZZZzz

a lot of players wanted to have another PVP server!! so kindly plzzzzz R2 GM's!! give us a PVP server!! more power R2

no more new servers! that just means ppl from a few different servers will migrate and kill off old servers slowly. its become pretty lame with ppl asking for a new server every 2 weeks. and why do they want a new server? they think they have a chance at being the best when a server 1st opens. then someone comes along and outcashes them and they ask for anew server again. enough is enough its pathetic really. however i do agree that if they do release another server it should be pvp, the last 10 (almost) servers have all been pve.... :s

Comment

I'll be back in game if there will be a new pvp server
      Be Happy

Comment

I believe they somehow make more money off of pve servers and thats why they keep making so many pve instead of pvp
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Id think pvp servers make more money because of the competition o,o
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by lwcalt View Post
            no more new servers! that just means ppl from a few different servers will migrate and kill off old servers slowly. its become pretty lame with ppl asking for a new server every 2 weeks. and why do they want a new server? they think they have a chance at being the best when a server 1st opens. then someone comes along and outcashes them and they ask for anew server again. enough is enough its pathetic really. however i do agree that if they do release another server it should be pvp, the last 10 (almost) servers have all been pve.... :s
            i agree wihtlwcalt it does show a pattern and r2 has been puttin u alot of PvE servers.. i also would like to know when there will be a new pvp server (S71) and hopefully there comes with some brand new never before thoght of events
            Crystal Saga
            IGN: Wicked
            Class: Rogue
            pet:???
            Mount:???
            Wings:???

Comment

I will join in if they release a new PVP server as well.

Comment

new pvp server would be welcome and alot of people would play on it

Comment

your asking for a new pvp server when we cant even merge?? we want a merge not another server which is
                  only going to be dead..please merge us...

Comment

In my opinion it would be great if another PVP server came out, it would bring a ton of players and not to mention the amount of people that rage every time they die by another (EVIL) player.
                    The Laws of This World...I'LL DESIDE THEM!

Comment

Why make a new server when the older servers are so dead that the only thing gold is really good for is enchanting/repairs? Merge those first, then new servers -.-
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

how many new server open and now dead?..

Comment

I am looking forward for a new PvP server as well

Comment

Time we had another merge for S4 -S20 .Surely there is another set of servers in the same situation as we are .So come on R2 we ask constantly for a merge ,that must say something to you. .please look at your older severs and give us a merge please .would you consider a poll and see what member want .

Comment

yes please want to see a poll as well... want a merge for s4-s20.. PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X