No announcement yet.

Why was S74 changed from PVP to PVE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played server s52 which is a pvp server and it was totally fine until i left. i came back to play crystal saga on server 73 which is a PVE server and i find it boring, then this launch of s74 when we played and it was pvp i was very happy, r2 haven't released a
    pvp server since s59 which is dissapointing

Comment

look at that voting lol already 10 to 1 on pvp lets hope this thread keeps going and that a gm doesn't shut it down because we are getting support for something they changed on us, again i urge anyone who is a lover of pvp to step forward and stand up for what you love and the whole reason why most people came to this game. To pvp and have fun with friends to run free through the hills and lop off friends heads just to prove a point or just sit and wait for all the alts that people use to farm pc or quiz to go by and one shot them.
      Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Even if it was anounced as a PvE server originaly cant you just change it to PvP since alot of people want it to be???

Comment

That is not the way things work. Also taking into consideration that there are players on your server that were displeased about the it being PvP -- not everyone is in agreement. Again, in order to adhere to the original announcement, it will remain a PvE server.
          Last edited by Reverie; 07-29-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Lol there goes r2 again with there big fancy muscles picking themselves over their customers lol so thats why BBB gave them a F no though for their customers only for what they want. Lol no wonder they only won top game once lol. Its times like this i wish i could afford to play a real game one that will take the opinion of their customers into though not just say oh well y'all not worth even considering over. As a long standing member of cs and a former vet i feel ashamed to have though that our opinions matter to y'all. Tyrancy welcome to 21st century where the customer is never right.
            Last edited by shaggyfrantz; 07-29-2014, 01:52 PM.
            Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

if there are players then there the minority since the voting sims preety straight forward and why dose it not work that way???
              Last edited by R215444775; 07-29-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Because the way r2 is and ill tell you straight up no beating around the bush, the way they are is we want money we dont care about what the customer wants we don't care if its right or wrong or if it makes people mad as long as the money keeps flowing. Thats why they have an F on BBB cause they have no business sense i mean if they sat and read this forum and the voting they would realize they could make double the money from changing it to PVP, but instead is just we do what we want.

Comment

umm respectfully talking if they were som pleayers that were displeased of the server bieng pvp then they are the minority sincce the only person i have heard complaining is about pepole cashing and thats beacuse she was new to the game in all the server chats there hasnt been anyone who has complaned on it bieng pvp besides why dosent it work that way? you just change it back to to pvp make an anouncment that you took things to consideration and heard that peole wanted it to be pvp and change it to the pvp list and done why dosent it work that why?
                  explain it to me pleas.

Comment

heck send a gm to the server and have him ask in wc what people want i bet you over 4/5 of server wants pvp

Comment

Also now that you mention it shaggyfrantz why dont they want it to be pvp they end u with more money thanks to competition if they want more money they should just make it pvp.

Comment

WHAT the [poop]! I quit CS because I spend too much money. Then im informed a pvp server came out so started to play and spent $70 then only for R2 to completely rip me off and change to pve! seriously consumer rights any one? is there any way i can progress a claim because I only cashed and played because it was pvp and now its pve...

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        That is not the way things work. Also taking into consideration that there are players on your server that were displeased about the it being PvP -- not everyone is in agreement. Again, in order to adhere to the original announcement, it will remain a PvE server.
                        I only played because it was PVP.... isn't this against trading standards or IP consumer protection... I only cashed and played and wasted a whole week off work unpaid and spent countless hours playing this game for the sake of it being pvp server. This is complete and utter shambles. Diabolic!
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-29-2014, 10:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I dont want to give u money again cause pve trash!

Comment

PVP for S74

We want s74 to be pvp, why?
                            1. PvP server is more fun.
                            2. PvP server has more players in it.
                            3. Player left the server as soon as you changed the server to PvE
                            4. We were waiting so long before you released a PvP server, the last PvP server you released was S59
                            5. More players are staying for good in PvP class because it is not boring.
                            Last edited by chanterence1996; 08-01-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

still waiting for merge

Comment

Working...
                                X