Clear All

• francisg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pard.png
Views:	1
Size:	760.7 KB
ID:	1677786

I see this man selling his character and gold on s65 server , Name: Paradox S65 Server

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Take the Psycho test.

Feel free to post your results....

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    s65 is so laggy today.

All night constant lag.. now we just getting d/c after d/c

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN View Post
    I have a big mouth, hence why I don't join. >;D
    Speak of the devil...

Leave a comment:

• iTz_SoN
    replied
    I have a big mouth, hence why I don't join. >;D

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
    Oh and i should clarify, we only ask to stop when its our guildy who is doing the personal verbal attack/abuse.
    If the other person is abusing a guildy, we would not stop our guildy from trolling, we might infact join in, depending on the situation.
    lol sounds like my little 3(recently 4) person guild of friends made specifically for us to hang out and have fun(also to troll idiots) its fun when the over zealous(and psychotic) "priest" on our server is getting trolled by us....

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
    thats the point lol ive seen a few guilds handle it that way :P ends up forcing even the good members to leave that way
    Oh and i should clarify, we only ask to stop when its our guildy who is doing the personal verbal attack/abuse.
    If the other person is abusing a guildy, we would not stop our guildy from trolling, we might infact join in, depending on the situation.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    thats the point lol ive seen a few guilds handle it that way :P ends up forcing even the good members to leave that way

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    ahh well as long as you guys ask i have no issue with that but going instantly to shut up or your kicked.... would make things worse you know? lol as for the players who left willingly kudos for them... they couldnt handle rules and decided to take action before the worst happened
    We have never done the "shut up or kick"
    Seems silly/counterproductive to get involved with something like an angry argument and contribute to it by threatening a person.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    ahh well as long as you guys ask i have no issue with that but going instantly to shut up or your kicked.... would make things worse you know? lol as for the players who left willingly kudos for them... they couldnt handle rules and decided to take action before the worst happened

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    lol i only get harsh if the person decides to push it too far with me... but you do not need to worry i enjoy trolling and having people troll me.... kind of like life a never ending circle of giving and taking XD
    When i see it, or my officers see it happening, we ask that you stop talking in Worldchat and or Tradechat if that is being used, for a short while, in regards to replying to that person, there is no harm in talking with others or using tradechat for its actual use either.
    You may carry on via whisper with that person we don't care, but if it persist in Worldchat and Tradechat after being asked to stop, it will be a swift guild kick, we don't throw the "please stop" around too swiftly, it's gota get out of hand before we ask.

We have had people use loopholes to try to counteract our simple request of "please stop", by using alts to keep it going, and lie about things, but they were all removed, and all are now members of "Armageddon"
    It was nice seeing a few people who were constantly doing these things leave willingly, i was getting sick of telling them to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    We don't really care outside of events.

We just care if it turns into a Worldchat argument that deteriorated into horrible english and personal insults.
    Like insults that go outside of game related stuff, not the light stuff we don't care about that, but the mean stuff that is not intended to be fun and playful trolling.
    lol i only get harsh if the person decides to push it too far with me... but you do not need to worry i enjoy trolling and having people troll me.... kind of like life a never ending circle of giving and taking XD

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    We don't really care outside of events.

We just care if it turns into a Worldchat argument that deteriorated into horrible english and personal insults.
    Like insults that go outside of game related stuff, not the light stuff we don't care about that, but the mean stuff that is not intended to be fun and playful trolling.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    Someone gets some free honor either way
    GUILTY I SAY!!!! lol... but if i do happen to join your server as well(and later your guild possibly) whats your policy on pks outside of events? i would say obviously not evil mode vs guild but other guilds? i cant help myself when it comes to killing players sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    keep a close eye on your left socks.... they love to steal em i tell ya >.>

also i think you die on purpose if the timing is that uncanny :P
    Someone gets some free honor either way

Leave a comment:

Working...
X