Clear All

• Witch_s65
    replied
    5k Views.

might do a ugc give away at 10k views.

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Just a quick video displaying the crazy AFK Mode bugs atm.

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Created a Suggestion for helping with announcements for R2 to communicate with their players.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Alternative

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Witch So ritchy and hardworking already Got Angel Lord wing *O*
    Hehe, i show them off in my next video intro, haven't had a chance to edit yet.

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
    This is what happens when a Champion and a Hero clash....

Witch So ritchy and hardworking already Got Angel Lord wing *O*

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Where my dailies at yo?

If this has happened to you, please visit this thread an post.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y-Log-in-Bonus
    Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-04-2013, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    This is what happens when a Champion and a Hero clash....

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Day 5 in a row, came back to my computer again to experience another lost night of missing usefulness in AFK Mode.

Starting to regret buying VIP.

Leave a comment:

• soraka33
    replied
    This is lame

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_rodriguez
    replied
    That happens to me too sometimes. And i am very annoyed about it. When i experienced it at the first time, i put skill "drag" on my afk mode in hope that the mob will not be stuck but even if i used that its still stuck. And I was like, ARRRGGG damnit i wasted 1day of afk run.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    ok that is a first from what ive ever heard.... sounds like your character is ignoring the mobs completely like its active but dormant... never seen or heard of this happening before.... just what i described and what brothervt described... try filing a new bug report on it like was suggested

Leave a comment:

• Witch_s65
    replied
    Hmm sort of.

This morning i hopped onto my computer to find my guy trying to attack a mob that was right infront of my character or so i thought.
    The mob was not behind a wall or tree or trapped in any kind of wall or rock, well none that i could see, me and the many mobs around me were in an open field.. nothing between us.
    I had selected 1 specific type of mob from the "nearby monsters list" and those were just sitting in the open all around me.
    I could not see the mob my character was trying to kill, i saw no target like the circle that rotates around the feet, all i saw was the avatar target display at the very top middle of my screen.

My character was just standing there with the afk mode still running, and nothing was happening, i checked the afk time left on my afk mode, and it was still being used, i had to click on the screen to make him move, and then he would begin to to do his afk mode again, well for about 30mins-1hour, then he would just lock up again.

This has been happening ever since iv gone to the level 70+ area from Tree of Life

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Shadowlisk, what Witch_S65 means is that there are bugged mobs which the character will attempt to attack but cannot attack, so will stay stuck until the person actually gets out of AFK Mode to move the character again manually.
    ahh yes those they are normally only on L3 and L1 in map instances.....

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Shadowlisk, what Witch_S65 means is that there are bugged mobs which the character will attempt to attack but cannot attack, so will stay stuck until the person actually gets out of AFK Mode to move the character again manually.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    wait.... do you mean that you have the afk mode status still up and running but yet are not in actual afk mode? if that is it then thats what happens to me whenever i leave treasure trove but i have not seen it actually drain my afk time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X