Guild Kicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Kicking

Well, i have noticed earlier in the game when i was level 46 mortal in my first guild that when you kick someone from the guild or if i leave from the guild it says the same message. Now, i am pursuing my Edilon journey as level one but i have an issue with the display of the message "(person) has left the guild".

My suggestion is:

Would you be so kind to make the player identify weather the person left or was kicked? It is quite troublesome if someone was kicked from a guild and then accuses another player and the player says it wasn't he/she that did it.

You guys can try this out, it is quite problematic.

o.o/) thank you
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Hopefully your suggestion sees some support as this is the case majority of the time where people place the blame on others for kicking certain people off the guild. No one knows truly who did the act. Or when they leave and then say they were kicked.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I always thought it should read "PlayerX has left the guild" when PlayerX actually leaves the guild. And it should say "PlayerX has been kicked by PlayerZ" when the player is kicked from the guild.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes, I also thought it was that way but when i looked into it. It was never there and this truly was amazing this causes many problems at times.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
        X