Question!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question!!!

Question!! For 4th year of Crystal Saga anniversary, will you are possible to rebirth to plane Elderon and jump to LV145 AND receive legendary equip, in one day? That would be good. Otherwise, I can't LVUP faster because OF EXP.
    Yeaahhhhhh!
    100.00%
    Awesome!!!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Nothing to do much here.

Thread moved to Suggestioms & Feedback.

There will be no jumping levels; it just does not work that way.

Comment

I think they mean like a butt load of torches and nah stupid idea, more gpow/pow/dc plz :P
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I like the torch idea but maybe just like 10-20 of them will be good. They will provide a good amount of exp. (this will only happen once to make sure level jumping wont apply)

Comment

There is such a thing as a Bonfire event (torches that appear in Starglade every certain hour for a certain amount of time) as well as the Torch Girl event, of which you and your alts can purchase 3 torches a day for 5G each. There's honestly too many ways of obtaining torches as it is, excluding the fact that max level eidolons have stacks of them laying around (some of which can be bought as per torch parties).

Comment

I did not think about the torches stashed away at all. i have some stash away myself for when i rebirth. also there the lucky guess torch. So yes now to think about there are too many ways to get torches.
            Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

when you get to farming orders you kinda forget about exp lol
              CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
              X