• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suppose the truth does hurt there are ways to be flexible though
    "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
    Class:Dps
    Honour:Count
    Server:Starglade
    Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
      i suppose the truth does hurt there are ways to be flexible though
      Being flexible isn't my thing.
      Gotta let them know the truth - no matter how much it may hurt.
      It's better than trying to make them feel good and then getting extremely mad later when they find out the truth instead of a vague flexible explanation.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

it's not good to have either it's better in between pros & cons

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
          it's not good to have either it's better in between pros & cons
          Point is, my type of Moderation is to point out the truth of any aspect - no matter how bad or good it is.
          I won't lie, I can be a ********* - but that's my nature.
          I still keep control of these Forums - keeping it clean, banning incompetent people, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            Point is, my type of Moderation is to point out the truth of any aspect - no matter how bad or good it is.
            I won't lie, I can be a ********* - but that's my nature.
            I still keep control of these Forums - keeping it clean, banning incompetent people, etc.
            arh well everyones got there ways amitabha

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Wow..I didn't think GMs were THAT rude. and if I recall, he DID state no negative comments...
              And Like I said these are just suggestions we formed and we're looking for support to see if enough people would be willing to give it positive feedback that way R2 might be willing to look into adjusting some of them.
              ...big enough for ya? see it now? good lord. They are JUST suggestions from what people came up with. All you pretty much said was *Bunny wabbits* this and *Bunny wabbits* that. So you're telling the people of CS to deal with what you guys have made and there shouldn't be a forum to post suggestions. Awesome. Thanks R2.
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-22-2012, 10:55 PM. Reason: language

Comment

BWahahaha thats great kid Loved the ending haha.

1--The original has kept it like this - so, we will, too.
                Noted change isn't possible that's fine, doesn't mean people cant ask since you guys had no problem changing the vault. :P

2-- The people should be grateful that this game doesn't force you to buy Enchantment Protection Scrolls (Name made out of the blue) which would cost lots of Crystals - and doesn't destroy the weapon. I would rather waste a ton of in-game currency which is easily obtained, rather than waste real money for Crystals.
                BWAHAHA no the company would have to be greatful if anyone stayed around after a ** stunt like that

3- I'd rather not see such an item implemented.
                Of course not you work for R2

4-- Most players have so much time on their hands, and even finish everything before reset. Running Indigo at Lv. 25 with a Rogue and a Scion Buff only takes at least 5 minutes, tops. You can stealth through everything and quickly kill the boss. Spending 5 minutes of your life to farm PCs isn't going to kill you. People who say they're dedicated to the game but don't want to do this are not actually dedicated, they are just lazy.
                Not to much of a disagreement with the Lazy comment other than that the whole problem is "SCION", well no ***** being scion would be cake walk for anyone there captain obvious.

5-- That's why you are to post in the "Stuck during AFK?" Thread - in order to ensure the monster doesn't bug ever, again.
                Noted I'll send about 60 plus players to complain so that people start doing something productive

6-- I refuse to have this implemented into the game. You can already try to get 5x GMUTs from obtaining a Guru Medal via Survival of the Fittest.
                Never asked what you would or wouldn't allow and don't really care, people just asked me to add it to the list, its nothing to get butt-hurt over.

7--- This game was meant for US Players. The fact that many Filipinos decided to play this game should have realized this. Making a server outside US Times is against the contract, as stated above. The best server for Filipinos to play on are usually EST Servers.
                Not argueing on this one I was one of the first people to ask why the hell barely anyone spoke English on Tinosia Delta

8 I love how no one made a comment on number 13 amazing that one never gets addressed its kinda like the two biggest taboo's of this game is Dragon sword shards and Soul Shards for mounts that cant even be used.

9--- ShadowGammaDraco estimated of making around 52s from one Elite Drop. That's good enough.
                Just an idea that was brought up chief, but I'm glad to know your content ^_^

10--- Bad idea.
                Well you guys havent seemed to come up with any good ones in a while the people are just trying to lend you guys a helping hand
                Last edited by JyceFate; 06-22-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Is there a like button for you, JyceFate??

Comment

Nah there isnt, its probably a bad idea or against contract

Comment

BTW thanks for going to bat for me Raynethx, Mad props brother

Comment

8 I love how no one made a comment on number 13 amazing that one never gets addressed its kinda like the two biggest taboo's of this game is Dragon sword shards and Soul Shards for mounts that cant even be used.
                        There are several areas of the game that have not yet been implemented. GMs can only do so much at one time, and are currently working on the many other things players have been asking for. The unfinished aspects of the game will get done in due time. No suggestions that it get done are really needed, nor are comments needed about such a suggestion.

Just a note-- Moderators are not employees of R2. We are regular players with an edit button on the forums. Our replies don't always need to be diplomatic, as not every player's replies are either. So, Brother's comments to your suggestions are just comments from another player.

Just about all of the ideas in this thread have been suggested in other threads.

I don't like most of the ideas myself. Most are not needed. For example: We already have 5 pages to the pack. Having a limit rewards people who actively play rather than just leave the character afk in the background all the time.

Increasing the enchantment success rate isn't needed since Major Enchantment Stones became available via the lvl 85 dungeon, meaning they will be sold in player shops for everyone who can't do those dungeons yet. I personally would not want to see everyone I am fighting in all +13 gear- enchanting needs to be difficult, especially with everything else being so very easy.

I've commented on the unbinding items thing before- I still think it should cost the same amount in crystals to unbind as it would cost to buy the item with crystals in the cash shop.

I'm not going to go item by item..

I do agree with the needing to dismount to enter areas you can be mounted in. It's one of my pet peeves. I've shown support for that every time it's been suggested.

I've also supported the idea for a mailing system in game. That would be beneficial for everyone, especially guild leaders who are on at a different time from guild members- only so much fits in that announcement box.

Your VIP suggestions should go in the thread for the VIP Activity. Your bugged mobs should go in the Stuck during AFK thread- I use it all the time, it does help. The more people who post, the less we will see of these stuck mobs.

At the end of the day, not all ideas suggested will be thought of as good by most, and not all suggestions will be implemented- even the really good ones. But, if you want more positive feedback on a thread, you should be more positive with your replies to negative feedback. Perhaps ask why an idea is thought of as bad rather than demand people keep their comments to themselves.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

"Is there a like button for you, MemoryLane? "

@Subjective: Does it say Game Master under my name? Read, boy.
                          Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-22-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JyceFate View Post
                            BTW thanks for going to bat for me Raynethx, Mad props brother
                            huh? further explanation

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Working...
                            X