Special events for rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special events for rift

would like to see the special event bosses included to spawn within this event location to give every guild a fair chance at participating in events when starglade mobs or bosses spawn

also 2x summons a day for the dragon(once with crystal, once with contribution=fair). Contribution summon requirements should be halved or 1/3rd at least

*please note the shard amounts listed mainly in event thread are only for killing blow it seems(not sure if rewards all in zone), the bosses also drop more shards upon death. first one around 9 is dropped on floor. last one(final dragon boss) 30 drops on floor with the 5 to inventory

Drago mount and other event mounts that have come out recently are far easier to get(15-25$+ generally same stats as basic dragon can get from exchange which that one costs 100$+ about if can have guild work together focusing getting one person mount each time(potential for someone to get this mount in three- four+ days if do max dragons and let one person collect all at a time/get kill shots- 12+ days or so if do first dragon summones) stead of all collecting one or two shards each not getting mount for 100 days++) and gift to people so most people will choose to just do that with guild mates since the event is pretty tough, couple minor adjustments and I think cashers and free players will love this event as would be worth time and energy and cash or a combo of all invested. if do these, even cashers will be happy to cash on it to help their guild grow more

:cool: yes, we would be happy with it with this suggestions improvements so not :mad:
    90.00%
    :rolleyes: nah its good to avoid too much ppl with OP stuff too easy
    10.00%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-06-2014, 09:41 PM.

if I could add something what about adding minor mobs in their that give contribution to help with the prices of summoning the dragon. That or maybe lower the prices or add a way for to summon boss with items that we could sythn from farming dungeons
    server: (s41)Amethysy
    IGN: (s41)samurai
    Class: Fire Mage
    Level:146 (eidolon)
    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Just wanna throw this out there. The number of guildies needed should NOT change to not needing a required amount. Any clueless or spiteful/michevious guildie could waltz right in and summon the boss when nobody is on. And poof, there goes the boss for the day. As for suggestions. Drop the number of rift exchange points to about 25 or so. Nobody can accumulate 1k contri in a day just to do all 10/10 attempts.
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Does the accumulated contri stay or does it dissappear after summoning a boss? I was hoping i didnt have to accumulate 25k contri all over again
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Besides lowering the cost, maybe have Rift be an opportunity to get more contri besides when a boss is summoned- a direct way would be to let players go into the rift map and pay gold to buy contri from an NPC. Past that having some kind of small in-guild contest for a few contri points twice per day (such as who was on the longest, or who got the most of this or that gem prior to rift opening in that day) might be a fun way to make it more useful too.

Comment

The summons need to go WAY down currently, the average non level 10 guild (97% of the servers guild) can't possibly manage this without crystal! Idm it being harder for non cash players, but please not impossible!
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

so much to read :'( anyway i'm up for it
              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
              Pets: A Lot!!
              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Weapon: Immortal Aug
              Pixie: Celestial Stage
              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
              X