Things I would like to see changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I would like to see changed.

I tried to look around for some of the things I would like to see changed and show my support for it, but couldn't find it. So I decided to make my own thread and here it is.

I. Update of Dragon Hunt. Reason: There was a lot of new dungeons and systems since the last time dragon hunt was updated, I think it's about time someone do something about it. Rolling my black dragon coin and getting Epic Bloodforged Shard x1 is annoying to put it lightly.

II. Making Epic Chaos Wings from Black Dragon Hunt destroyable possibly tradable. Reason: I have Epic Chaos Wings x 7 in my vault already. Enough is enough.

III. Being able to stay in Island of Blessing after you disconnect from the game. During time offline you wouldn't receive any packs but after getting in game you would continue getting the packs like other players. Reason: There's many things that could happen during those 1hr from the time Island of Blessing start and the time it's over, for example you could lose connection for a moment, your adobe flash player could decide that it want to crash right after you enter the event, you could lose power for a short time, your cat could decide that she want to sleep on your head while you are inside battle zone competing with other players for the stones making you close your game accidentally, etc...

IV. Completely removing immunity after death in Island of Blessing. Reason: Because I have no care about players in other team and would like more efficient way of making them miss pack and demoralizing them from coming back to collect till my team get what it want. More often than not it happens that people after being killed re-spawn next to their zone NPC and leaving the battle zone just because of that annoying buff. I know this is one of those suggestions that only minority would agree with and will never see the light of the day but I would still like it to happen.

V. Being able to stay in ladder after you disconnect from the game. Reason: Other than that it would make doing ladder run solo less "stressful?" reason is pretty much the same as reason for my suggestion #3. I know losing ladder run because of disconnection is possibly avoidable by doing it in a party with other players except in late game other players mostly just slow me down and I'm not being selfish just don't have the time to take a full party of weaker players with me to level 85 every day.

VI. Being able to stay in Void after you disconnect from the game or decide to reload because of lag. Reason: Being able to solo void to level 20 I like to take friends and players that can't with me and help them out with items from void a little, it give them some free items to sell/trade and get stronger but a lot of runs some one or even me disconnect from a game for a moment and that person lose the whole run.

I guess that would be all for now, feel free to agree, disagree or add your own suggestion if you like. (But only if you can't find it being suggest as some other thread.)

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    V. Being able to stay in ladder after you disconnect from the game. Reason: Other than that it would make doing ladder run solo less "stressful?" reason is pretty much the same as reason for my suggestion #3. I know losing ladder run because of disconnection is possibly avoidable by doing it in a party with other players except in late game other players mostly just slow me down and I'm not being selfish just don't have the time to take a full party of weaker players with me to level 85 every day.
    Long as someone is still on the floor you d/c on in ladder, you'll still be in when you come back on. Dungeons and ladder work like this. The game makes a map of the dungeon/ladder floor specifically for the party you're in. At most in ladder, the game has two floors existing: the one you're on, and the one above it. Getting kicked from ladder cmes from the party going up to the next floor while you're still d/ced. This causes the game to get rid of the floor map you were on since it thinks everyone has left it and doesn't need to keep it there anymore. Logging back in on a map that no longer exists causes the game to send you to a map that does exist, causing you getting kicked out of ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonLightning View Post
      Long as someone is still on the floor you d/c on in ladder, you'll still be in when you come back on. Dungeons and ladder work like this. The game makes a map of the dungeon/ladder floor specifically for the party you're in. At most in ladder, the game has two floors existing: the one you're on, and the one above it. Getting kicked from ladder cmes from the party going up to the next floor while you're still d/ced. This causes the game to get rid of the floor map you were on since it thinks everyone has left it and doesn't need to keep it there anymore. Logging back in on a map that no longer exists causes the game to send you to a map that does exist, causing you getting kicked out of ladder.
      Tnx for telling me what I already know :P Maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I want is : Starting ladder run solo >>> disconnect from the game during ladder run >>> log back into game >>> continue ladder run like it nothing happened.

Comment

Tnx for telling me what I already know :P Maybe I wasn't clear enough. What I want is : Starting ladder run solo >>> disconnect from the game during ladder run >>> log back into game >>> continue ladder run like it nothing happened.
        People have been wanting that change for years. And years ago, it was stated that it would require a retooling of how the instance system in the game works, and isn't going to happen because of that. We all want the change, as it's happened to everyone at one time or another... but at the same time, the system as it is now works. I'd go with the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" philosophy on that one just for the sake of fixing a problem that more than likely exists because of how the game is designed.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

IV. Completely removing immunity after death in Island of Blessing.
          i agree with this or else can't attack/move while with immunity

Comment

to I same thing with heroic wings from red hunt

Comment

i just agree on all
              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
              Pets: A Lot!!
              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Weapon: Immortal Aug
              Pixie: Celestial Stage
              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

ME Agrees tooooo =_= Sincere request r2...hope you would look into these points suggested above

Comment

Some of these are pretty good suggestions, such as I, III, V and VI.

The Dragon Hunt items are all pretty nice and appropriate except for the silly socketing rods, 2x Experience Tokens, Epic Shards... Those are annoying to get in any spin - whether it be Green, Red or Black. It is easy as pie to get any of those.

I have dc'd out of Island of Blessing because I have accidentally hit the Back button on my mouse, (when the new login came up on the redesigned Crystal Saga page), or because of the really bad weather around here during winter and many other reasons. It is highly frustrating being stuck in loading as soon as you enter, especially since I am one of the three main collectors of the server.

I would love to be able to stay in ladder after dcing. I do not run many solo ladders but it is frustrating when people enter a floor and dc after the rest of the party has went up. This probably will not ever be fixed; just means the players in party have to be conscious of those in party - if someone is lagging or getting stuck on loading - or not running up solo, just taking another person with you just to in case something happens and you dc.

There several issues with Void. One being getting kicked out when you log off, refresh, dc, etc. It should be like ladder, if any member of the party is still on the floor, you should be able to log back in and be on that floor. Another issue that needs to be addressed is the chest not showing up to claim rewards. Also, if a player is not on the floor when the boss is killed, they cannot go up to the next floor. Bosses should not spawn unless all players are on the floor or the reward should be made available upon entering if the boss is already defeated.

The issue of Chaos Wings... I have spun A LOT of Black Dragon Coins and have never gotten a pair. Granted the stats suck compared to Divine Wings but they are pretty. I highly doubt that R2 will make them tradable since at one point in time they were a cash item; that being said, some cash items are tradable if they have not been equipped. I think that if the wings have not been equipped, then they should be tradable.

I cannot agree with removing the immunity upon death in the battle area of Island of Blessing. While it is annoying when someone grabs while they have it, it is put there for a reason - to keep people from continuously killing them and be unable to leave. While that may be "fun" for some or "beneficial" when it comes to honor farming, it is in place for a reason and would probably trash the event if it was removed. People would not come in period for you to kill - look at it that way, ha ha.

Overall, I like the suggestion! I really hope R2 can do something towards implementing these and others - such as allowing for perfect and immaculate gems to be made into coupons or making a button to hide icons - to help better the game.
                  (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
                  (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

About Dragon Hunt: I'd suggest to add more of those "Lvl. X Epic Sacred Relic" in black dragon; maybe Exelorn and Purgatory eq. (or even Evil beast), instead of the Epic shards (just like lvl. 50 and 70 epic eq. in green and red dragon). Adding more and different prizes overall would be nice.

Removing immunity in any of the battlegrounds would only cause more people to complain both in-game and forum/tickets IMHO. ^.^;

As for the disconnection issues I agree.

Comment

I agree with this post 100% There are some good suggestions here especially with IOB, ladder & Void. I agree that the immunity should be taken off in IOB!! and if we get disconnected we shouldn't be thrown out. happened to me on several occasion especially with stones never a good thing! Void I agree is hard to complete 20 floors in void for some of us and when u loose connection you are thrown out! Never a good thing! As for ladder I agree especially if u loose connection and you are soloing ladder if you can make to 85 that is 12SS lost QQ never a good thing to loose those! as for Dragon Coins this has been an ongoing issue with R2 I understand the reasoning behind the green dragon coins but when it comes to the red and ESPECIALLY the Black Dragon Coin pls pls pls for the love of God Change this. It is not easy to get the black dragon coins and would be nice to see more stuff in there like POW, Chi Stuff, Maybe ROE, strange energy things like that in the black dragon coin. Overall great Post!!!
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins
                      Married:S36Krayzie
                      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                        People have been wanting that change for years. And years ago, it was stated that it would require a retooling of how the instance system in the game works, and isn't going to happen because of that. We all want the change, as it's happened to everyone at one time or another... but at the same time, the system as it is now works. I'd go with the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" philosophy on that one just for the sake of fixing a problem that more than likely exists because of how the game is designed.
                        I'd go with the "if it's not broke, don't fix it. the thing is that it is broken and does need to be fixed this game constantly disconnects players after so long and its not the players internet its the game itself that kicks ppl 9 times out of 10 ive used 10 different computers at different houses with different internets and also different antivirus's and each computer still disconnects from this game ive tryed asking the internet company ive looked it up on google ive even went into my task manager at the time and nothing extra runs to kick me so the only possible thing that could disconnect me would be crystal saga itself therefore the game is broken and does need to be fixed stop disconnecting players to lengthen the time it takes to get and do stuff thats the only reason you guys disconnect players from the game and it makes sense but fix and stop doing it.

Comment

i like the game alot i just think that the classes need more aoe skills like the rogue and archer. i look at the knight, didnt get to c the mage but i heard that they both have alot of aoe skills. which make sense but wat about the ppl who like to solo train mobbs like me im a rogue lvl 30+ just dont really get it i got made dodge and def but i cant kill a train thats the part i dont get and the mobbs should b way bigger cause i can barely get 10 monsters unless they all super close i really dont like that. to sum it all up in 1 sentence. i would like to solo train/mobb atleast 15 monsters and be able to kill them all by my self. great games but need alot more improvement surprised all the high lvls havent said anything for real. the combat rogue should have the most/best aoe skills and shadow should b literally right be hind them with another aoe skill they can just spam both or sum that cost barely and mp. this is how i feel wen i cant drop a mobb by myself

i dont get y no1 complained about the single killing most targets i dont get it cause i hate to have to solo kill 50 monsters for a questor wen 3 monsters attack me and i have to kill 1 at a time or wen my party need me to mobb/train 10 monsters and i can drop/kill them my self but the mage can drop them all in like 1 aoe skill nice thats the perfect way right there make the mage knight healer the best wen the rogue/archer are my favorite and some of the must understated classes of all games dont make any sense to me at all
                          Last edited by cu-bra; 03-14-2015, 03:30 PM. Reason: cause no 1 seriously complained about aoe they all must to single attack every monster or party all day

Comment

Originally posted by cu-bra View Post
                            i like the game alot i just think that the classes need more aoe skills like the rogue and archer. i look at the knight, didnt get to c the mage but i heard that they both have alot of aoe skills. which make sense but wat about the ppl who like to solo train mobbs like me im a rogue lvl 30+ just dont really get it i got made dodge and def but i cant kill a train thats the part i dont get and the mobbs should b way bigger cause i can barely get 10 monsters unless they all super close i really dont like that. to sum it all up in 1 sentence. i would like to solo train/mobb atleast 15 monsters and be able to kill them all by my self. great games but need alot more improvement surprised all the high lvls havent said anything for real. the combat rogue should have the most/best aoe skills and shadow should b literally right be hind them with another aoe skill they can just spam both or sum that cost barely and mp. this is how i feel wen i cant drop a mobb by myself

i dont get y no1 complained about the single killing most targets i dont get it cause i hate to have to solo kill 50 monsters for a questor wen 3 monsters attack me and i have to kill 1 at a time or wen my party need me to mobb/train 10 monsters and i can drop/kill them my self but the mage can drop them all in like 1 aoe skill nice thats the perfect way right there make the mage knight healer the best wen the rogue/archer are my favorite and some of the must understated classes of all games dont make any sense to me at all
                            Play game little longer, level 30 is too low level to judge how good your class is, all classes have some advantages and some disadvantages. If I'm not wrong rogues have 1 or 2 aoe skills too at higher level. Also once you get little stronger and get frost from weapon it will probably be one of your main aoe skills for pve.

Comment

Originally posted by cu-bra View Post
                              i dont get y no1 complained about the single killing most targets i dont get it cause i hate to have to solo kill 50 monsters for a questor wen 3 monsters attack me and i have to kill 1 at a time or wen my party need me to mobb/train 10 monsters and i can drop/kill them my self but the mage can drop them all in like 1 aoe skill nice thats the perfect way
                              The reason why mages, rangers, and priests have AOE-based attacks is because they fall under a ranged attack category -- players of these classes attack from a distance and come to a disadvantage when it comes to close-combat PvP. Rogues and knights are close-combat classes, self-explanatory as to why they need to get close to their targets and single-handedly do damage (aside from the occasional AOE skill and Frost on mobs). If you prefer a range-based class, I suggest you start over with a character that suits your personal preference.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 03-14-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X