This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Hunt: revamp possible?

I've been scanning the forums multiple times and I'm kinda surprised that this has not been mentioned. Would it be possible to revamp the daily hunt quests any? For example, maybe let them give some sort of reward? It's disappointing when you kill 35+ enemies of one type to go turn in a quest that gives you 1 coupon, a very low chance of a morph crystal if its your 5th or 10th, and exp that is roughly equal to you killing 10 more of that enemy. Also, if the 5th and 10th quest give you the chance of the morph crystal, what is the point of the other 10 attempts at the daily hunt? Could you possibly change it up to maybe increase the chance of morph crystal for the 15th and 20th quest, or add some new reward to doing them? For example, if 5th quest gives you a 10% chance for a morph crystal, maybe make the 20th a 50/50 shot or even if you complete all 20 you will get a reward, maybe a morph crystal maybe something else. I lost track of how many daily hunts I have done, and never once got a morph crystal.

Thank you,

(BTW, what is the chance of getting a morph crystal from this?)

actually this is a good point. i stopped doing them because there isnt much incentive. in 30 minutes i could get more xp and guild xp then in that one quest. and ive done 50+ of these and havent once gotten a morph crystal. please look into this :P gj myth
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Lol you are not alone in the thought of "why bother with these anymore?" I've stopped doing em as well myself. Figured though that there could be some room for improvement since day in vidalia got improved. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated and tyvm Archangel

Comment

dont mention it now lets see....what would be smarter? an adjustment of the amount of xp or guild xp you get? or add another pack like the DIV quests? i feel like too many packs may make some things too easy to get too often(even if just for a little while like the ds and tiger) even an increase in xp recieved would be nice. look at the vidalia quests. im 10% away from lv 49(mortal) and those quests give 20k+ xp. whereas the hunt quests give much less, for more work
        Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Such a small chance that the only people I've heard have ever gotten a morph crystal were people on the forums a long time ago.

I support the suggestion for a Daily Hunt revamp.

The only time I did Daily Hunts was back when I was new and didn't know the mob levels for each zone. The daily hunts get you to an area close to the level of your character, which meant just a small search from there. Other than that, the running back and forth to pick up the quest, run to the zone to kill the mobs, then run to turn it in is a waste of exp compared to the tiny reward.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i only do them because my guild members take all my guild quests during the day lol so i use it for contribution. but some benefits would indeed be nice
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

I Agree with Archangel, the daily hunts just are not worth the effort and time put into them. It's only major reward is guild contribution. Hopefully there could be some changes made to it in the future.

Comment

this is a very good idea i am giving my full support i hope the revamp on daily hunt comes true and i hope the chances of getting morph crystals increase
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

no kidding about the morph crystal lol im gonna need a ton to get the burning angel O.O
                  Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

And then, there was this. =))
                    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Ya, seen you started one too, but let's try to get ppl to support one thread. Seems the look at number of posts on a thread by different ppl, not multiple threads that only have one post. So the more people that post here the merrier and better!!!!

Comment

I'd love to see the daily hunts revamped. In all my time playing, I've gotten 2 morph crystals, across several characters/servers. It's nice that it gives you some honor and guild contribution, but other than that, the experience versus the time just ain't worth it. Like Arc said, I can grind more exp in the time it'd take me to do all of those hunts. Increased chances at the morph crystals, higher exp gains, even a small pack that can award some random item would be nice to see. (I'm not talking DiV packs, but maybe 1x offline tokens, 1.5x exp tokens, things that aren't really worth buying with coupons but are still there).
                        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                        IGN: Codawg
                        Server: Celestial Haven
                        Guild: BrimStone
                        Class: Beastmaster
                        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I like the guild contrib. I think the honor amount is fine.

I was thinking about all the reasons I stopped bothering with Daily Hunts past level 40 and here's my suggestion for revamping:
                          A coupon (as in 1 coupon), in addition to the 5 honor, 1 guild contrib, and exp.
                          A chance (at the same %) for a morph crystal for all completed Daily Hunts, not just the 5th and 10th.
                          Location convenient NPCs that offer the quest and accept the completed quest (such as a guard in Aurora Point, Alter of Sacrifice, Bloodfang Village, Void Encampment, Heavenly Isle)
                          A better scaling of exp

Thoughts?
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            I like the guild contrib. I think the honor amount is fine.

I was thinking about all the reasons I stopped bothering with Daily Hunts past level 40 and here's my suggestion for revamping:
                            A coupon (as in 1 coupon), in addition to the 5 honor, 1 guild contrib, and exp.
                            A chance (at the same %) for a morph crystal for all completed Daily Hunts, not just the 5th and 10th.
                            Location convenient NPCs that offer the quest and accept the completed quest (such as a guard in Aurora Point, Alter of Sacrifice, Bloodfang Village, Void Encampment, Heavenly Isle)
                            A better scaling of exp

Thoughts?
                            I think relocating/adding more NPC's for the quest would definitely help with it. Coupons would be nice, another incentive to finish them all. Better exp would always be nice lol. As far as the morph crystals go, maybe a 5% chance per completed hunt? Given 20 of them you could "reason" a good chance of obtaining one.
                            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                            IGN: Codawg
                            Server: Celestial Haven
                            Guild: BrimStone
                            Class: Beastmaster
                            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                              I'd love to see the daily hunts revamped. In all my time playing, I've gotten 2 morph crystals, across several characters/servers. It's nice that it gives you some honor and guild contribution, but other than that, the experience versus the time just ain't worth it. Like Arc said, I can grind more exp in the time it'd take me to do all of those hunts. Increased chances at the morph crystals, higher exp gains, even a small pack that can award some random item would be nice to see. (I'm not talking DiV packs, but maybe 1x offline tokens, 1.5x exp tokens, things that aren't really worth buying with coupons but are still there).
                              True i love free stuff in the game. Anyways the idea of getting vidalia packs is nice i never did my vidalia quest before they implemented it but now it is the first thing i do afte reset XD. Now i am starting to do daily hunt for getting honor, exp, and guild contribution. Which it reminds me i am can get vault expanders thanks to that. It would be like 60 contribution a day. In 2 days one vault expander

Comment

Working...
                              X