Soul Crystal I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal I

What are you waiting for? Even if you are not going to implement the mount feeding system <coughs> the Soul Crystal I still needs to be implemented as an item since it is tied to an achievement.

Have you ever seen someone die from OCD? You're KILLING me!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS-Soul Crystal I.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	1763789
    yes please!
    88.89%
    anything to assist with this issue
    11.11%

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    What are you waiting for? Even if you are not going to implement the mount feeding system <coughs> the Soul Crystal I still needs to be implemented as an item since it is tied to an achievement.

Have you ever seen someone die from OCD? You're KILLING me!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]120590[/ATTACH]
    There is away to feed your mount....its called mount food you get it in RB packs.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Apoloymi - i could care less about the lesser mount food packs - this is about having an achievement that is unachievable because the item is not available.

Comment

Ok my point was, mount food already upgrades your mount so there would be no point in bringing this item out now hun. Unless it is brought out as another way to upgrade your mount in a different way.....

But I can not see this happening to be honest, high chances are they will just leave it.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Again - it has nothing to do with mount feeding - never asked for that AT ALL - this has to do with the achievement not being obtainable.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
            Again - it has nothing to do with mount feeding - never asked for that AT ALL - this has to do with the achievement not being obtainable.
            The Items you are requesting has EVERYTHING to do with mount feeding though -_- and as there is already away to feed ones mount, I can not see this being released -_- not unless R2 finds a different use for it.
            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
            Guild: (J1)Philippines
            Level: 150 Eidolon
            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
            I'm annoying.
            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
              The Items you are requesting has EVERYTHING to do with mount feeding though -_- and as there is already away to feed ones mount, I can not see this being released -_- not unless R2 finds a different use for it.
              Apo read the original post- it is requesting Soul Crystal 1 be added so that people can get the Demolition Expert title, which is already in the game except unobtainable. It really does have nothing to do with mount feeding, regardless of if soul crystals are used for that in other versions. Personally I understand where this is coming from, since a lot of people try to get titles just to show off that they did.

They could just make it so you can get soul crystal 1 from disenchanting 120+ equipment- currently that gives nothing, the equipment just vanishes. Other than that I can't really see them going back and adding them into already existing equipment otherwise- to much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
                Right. Because Soul Crystals are only used for mount feeding. Nothing else. Which is why people buy Soul Crystal IV's for rebirth quests.

Comment

Working...
                X