Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption

Strip AFK status upon entering zone.
    It cannot be activated inside the zone. Activating prior to entering zone circumvents the intention that AFK not be used in Corruption and is therefore an exploit.
    Close the loophole - strip afk buff upon entering corruption.

Alternative - disallow the battlemaster from teleporting someone to corruption who is in AFK mode. (just like they disallow zone enter in other events based upon specifics i.e. can't be mount, can't be in party, survival of the fittest you can't have active pixie. etc...).

Now... let the haters speak.
    Last edited by R2553437; 01-16-2015, 06:40 PM.

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
    You already made a post. have a nice day
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

It cannot be activated inside the zone. Activating prior to entering zone circumvents the intention that AFK not be used in Corruption and is therefore an exploit.

Alternative - disallow the battlemaster from teleporting someone to corruption who is in AFK mode. (just like they disallow zone enter in other events based upon specifics i.e. can't be mount, can't be in party, survival of the fittest you can't have active pixie. etc...).

umm whats the point of this again?

Comment

LOL only hater I see is you why not make a better suggestion and ask for them to take away the fact that you have to get keys!!!! make it that you enter and go in dungeon without keys. You see that would be a better suggestion!!
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Working...
        X