Gen 3 Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 3 Mount

Current mount only at Gen 2..please update to Gen 3 and above..bound gmut been sleeping in vault since forever

+1 agree or NEW MOUNT :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
      +1 agree or NEW MOUNT :P
      A new mount would be an exciting addition. As cute as it is, I'm sure the glowing pink Kyubi doesn't appeal to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        A new mount would be an exciting addition. As cute as it is, I'm sure the glowing pink Kyubi doesn't appeal to everyone.
        I cant see why not LOL, it is so pink and shinny but I do some of the male players are staying at the big fugly purple mount, because they dont want to ride around on pink candy floss XD
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
          I cant see why not LOL, it is so pink and shinny but I do some of the male players are staying at the big fugly purple mount, because they dont want to ride around on pink candy floss XD
          Well If they want better stat they need to go Pink lol Loads of guys on our server have it but I agree New mount pls gogogo Rev
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

agree, gogogo new mount

Comment

And I also agree that higher level mounts would be exciting.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

I would BLOODY love a new mount, Im sick to Death of riding around on a girly pink fox how the hell am i supposed to terrify anyone by popping up on that.

R2 were heading the right way with the kilin it was imposing and badass, MORE MOUNTS FOR THE GUYS PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

orrrrr hows about mount gender???? same stats just variations to colour etc.

and hellz yea lvl 50 gen 3.
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
                X