No announcement yet.

Compensation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a suggestion thread, its not 100% sure that they will give any compensation at all. Hopefully everyone get their characters back.

Comment

i haven't claimed my daily log in bonus.. so i guess they should compensate that to.. cause im at my 200+ days daily log in rewards..
      (S54)GODRIC

Comment

Originally posted by crystalsagaalt2 View Post
        i haven't claimed my daily log in bonus.. so i guess they should compensate that to.. cause im at my 200+ days daily log in rewards..
        (S54)GODRIC
        Not being able to claim today's daily login is understandable, however any login count beyond 10 days is for looks and looks alone (the rewards do not change after 10 consecutive login days).

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Not being able to claim today's daily login is understandable, however any login count beyond 10 days is for looks and looks alone (the rewards do not change after 10 consecutive login days).
          how to char we all ??
          can get back or no??
          (S40)Gajleks

Comment

A server rollback has been scheduled to correct the recent issues. You can view information on said rollback here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-10-03-30-EDT!

Comment

compensation sounds good but im happy enough to have my (S22)Caia back to me.. & same goes to the friends characters that lost and the guilds that are missing..
              any other things added to what ill have back, it'll be nice.. just give us our beloved Characters, friends, guild & spouse.. thank you..
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

this didn't affect me, i didn't lost guild i didn't lost toons... and i checked them all because i have many alts... like many others have, but i will stand with this, because i also know how terrible a small mistake can have big consequences trough a whole server, it doesn't have to be merged either.. so i hope for all these things that has been caused, r2 will show they do care about their players, and for once.. will grant them an compensation that is worth the fault...
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                X