Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Enchantment +18

Hello to all at R2

I am creating this thread in a hope to maybe get a change in your new +18 system.

I know many that are loving the idea of having a +18 weapon and equipment, but the sad truth is only about 2% of the players on the many server that you have will actually obtain this level.

I do like the idea of the 100% enchantment crystals, but you have made it so only players that cash can get these items, and even then it is only the hard core cash that can even get them in the pay to consume event.

The idea that I would like to put forth is :-

* To add these enchantment crystals into the Evil Beast Dungeon as a drop, with a decent drop rate as there are only 3 run with this dungeon.

* Also to increase the safety net from +9 to +13, this will make it is possible for the players who can not do Evil Beast Dungeon yet, to still enchant their weapons and equipment with out the worry of getting +15 then going all the way back down to +9, which is truly heart breaking.

This way you can still make the Enchantment Crystals a cash item, because players will still cash for them, they drop in a highest dungeon we have available so they can be farmed, and also with the safety net being increased to +13 it will make it so players will be more willing to even enchant to begin with.

Well that is my thoughts on it there is a poll attached feel free to vote and comment on this idea
    I would like the idea of the Enchantment Crystals dropping in Evil Beast Dungeon
    9.76%
    I would like the safety net to be increased to +13
    12.20%
    I would LOVE for both of these ideas to be added
    58.54%
    I wont none of these to be added at all!!!
    19.51%
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

If those dropped in EBS .... nvm dream on
    Last edited by xSlaya; 05-16-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

at least droped than nothing.. and yeah i think not all in here can cash that much 120k crystal for 1 stone only. we love this game so please make this suggestion approvable this is nice idea and will be give many benefit for all players. thanks
      (K1) zaki
      Class: Knight 1m+
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 164

Comment

Here's my suggestion from the patch note thread :

Would like to give suggestion for the 100 % enchanment crystal (really don't care about the pet ones).

Looking at this, this will look like a crazy casher type of feature even in the future, why not let the free players get it but through hard work, like for example,

100 Normal DC = 1 Exquisite crystal. For +1 - +15 , You need 1 Exquisite per enchant, for +16, you need 2, for +17, you need 3, for +18, you need 4 or 5.

The amount can be changed around to fit the game play of course, that's just an illustration of how it could work. If that kind of system is implemented, the normal
        DC itself will rise in price for sure... This will already make it quite challenging for players. With the possiblity of new gears (there were lvl 155 legendary equips in CL)
        and everything, pretty sure that people will still to work hard to get those hundreds, thousands of DC.

Comment

100 dc farming not that easy and fast so make a more nice rate on it
          (K1) zaki
          Class: Knight 1m+
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 164

Comment

this enchanting system it only gives bad luck we dont need +18, we already got much trouble to +13 anything
            Last edited by Reverie; 05-14-2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: Removed rage.

Comment

All the votes for "I want none of these to be added at all" are all one person.

APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                Would like to give suggestion for the 100 % enchanment crystal (really don't care about the pet ones).

Looking at this, this will look like a crazy casher type of feature even in the future, why not let the free players get it but through hard work, like for example,

100 Normal DC = 1 Exquisite crystal. For +1 - +15 , You need 1 Exquisite per enchant, for +16, you need 2, for +17, you need 3, for +18, you need 4 or 5.

The amount can be changed around to fit the game play of course, that's just an illustration of how it could work. If that kind of system is implemented, the normal
                DC itself will rise in price for sure... This will already make it quite challenging for players. With the possiblity of new gears (there were lvl 155 legendary equips in CL)
                and everything, pretty sure that people will still to work hard to get those hundreds, thousands of DC.
                I would rather have something like this than having them drop in EBS because then it would be too easy to obtain them. So my vote goes to option 2, putting safety net on +13 would be great. Reasons why? Already well known to anyone playing the game that reached to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                  I would rather have something like this than having them drop in EBS because then it would be too easy to obtain them. So my vote goes to option 2, putting safety net on +13 would be great. Reasons why? Already well known to anyone playing the game that reached to that point.
                  remember there is only 3 run to ebs not 5 runs, and it would also depends on the drop rate they put in place
                  APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

EBS idea would be highly unlikely though. Even if there are only 3 runs a day, A stone that has 100% success rate on enchanting would have to come around like once in a week of ebs farming for it
                    The DC synthing idea is the best bet and damn even if it's 1 stack of DC for 1 stone I'd take it!
                    Server: (S73)Green Plains
                    IGN: (S73)Aura
                    Level: 180 eido
                    Class: Rogue
                    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

I haven't tried any enchantment since +18 was released, but using Mat Stones to enhance your pet had the safety net upped to +10, so seems like they are working on it a little at least. That said 100% enchant crystals dropping in EBS really isn't a bad idea- you only get 3 runs a day, no VIP runs, no key runs, and there is only 1 boss. That means farming 100% enchant crystals would be incredibly slow even at a 5% drop rate (which would end up roughly 1 per week average). Making it .5% max would mean an average of 1 every 2 months. As is a lot of people don't even try for +16, just because the enchantment rate is that bad, so why try to ask for a drop rate so low that it might as well not drop? To keep people stuck not wanting to enchant anything forever?

Comment

if they do the 100 dc = 1 exquisite gems it could be easy to get in game and u can buy it cheap in mall for sure

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                          I haven't tried any enchantment since +18 was released, but using Mat Stones to enhance your pet had the safety net upped to +10, so seems like they are working on it a little at least. That said 100% enchant crystals dropping in EBS really isn't a bad idea- you only get 3 runs a day, no VIP runs, no key runs, and there is only 1 boss. That means farming 100% enchant crystals would be incredibly slow even at a 5% drop rate (which would end up roughly 1 per week average). Making it .5% max would mean an average of 1 every 2 months. As is a lot of people don't even try for +16, just because the enchantment rate is that bad, so why try to ask for a drop rate so low that it might as well not drop? To keep people stuck not wanting to enchant anything forever?
                          Well as you can see you can get 1 of them for spending TWELVE HUNDRED DOLLARS, so do you really expect they'd give it that good droprate after that? xd

Comment

I don't expect them to give a good drop rate. I just don't feel players asking for a garbage drop rate to be the highest one for them to give is likely to make them give a better drop rate.

Comment

i like the new enchanting 100% but think should be in something even harder than evil beast like a new dungeon thats got mobs/bosses that even stronger but with my newly found failing times trying to even +the mat on my pets i think we need a new maturity stone with better rates of success like literally hit +16 twice and burned 5 mat stones stacks and tons of gold only to go from +13 to +8 after hitting 16 twice so maybe a new op dungeon that drops the new enchant material(100%) and toss in a new maturity stone in there.....just saying would be fun

Comment

Working...
                              X