Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Treasure Trove lvl50-79

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Trove lvl50-79

Can you(Gm's) make the low lvl treasure trove lvl 50 -80 because we(players who stay at lvl75-79) can't do elementals,runes, and most divine souls.
    Also imbue but not much ofa problem cause low lvl equip . . .unless using ares. I noticed Hellstorm is lvl 30-80 for the low lvlsand 81+for the higher lvls.
    If u could make Treasure Trove lvl 50-80 it would be appreciated. But who knows 98%of the requests
    on forums get ignored,rejected,or unanswered At least try plz

thnx
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    Can you(Gm's) make the low lvl treasure trove lvl 50 -80 because we(players who stay at lvl75-79) can't do elementals,runes, and most divine souls.
    Also imbue but not much ofa problem cause low lvl equip . . .unless using ares. I noticed Hellstorm is lvl 30-80 for the low lvlsand 81+for the higher lvls.
    If u could make Treasure Trove lvl 50-80 it would be appreciated. But who knows 98%of the requests
    on forums get ignored,rejected,or unanswered At least try plz

thnx
    Ummmm then don't stay at that level..... If you want to do other stuff your going to have to level up O.o. I know that people stay at that lower level to do Treasure Trove but if you want to do other stuff your going to have to level up.....
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
    X