Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Offline Multiplier Experience Tokens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Offline Multiplier Experience Tokens.

It seems, and I think, it is dead in the market.
    (**Off topic, has anyone see x1 offline exp token? I haven't seen one ever.)
    (**If anyone knows, please post any reason or possible exploit on offline hours.)

I suggest the following:

A.)

I would like to recommend stacking of offline hours rather than reset timer for every refresh of the game. -Either I am lazy to think of any reason how it can be an exploit if it is not stacking.

B.)

To be able to use offline tokens as SINGLE USE.

For example, you have 10 offline hours, you need 10 tokens for it. What if you have only 1? I suggest you can use that 1 to reduce the current 10 to 9. Rather than to wait to have 10. (Unless that person has stock a lot.)

C.)

Change the offline tokens from x1 x2 x4 to x2 x4 x8.

**This is only for those who are not frequently playing. Offline tokens is practically useless to those playing regularly or always online.

**More so, to make those tokens have practical use.

**For market value, and possible increase in the crystal usage on those items.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

i agree on single use. this would save sooooo much trouble trying to stack them
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
      i agree on single use. this would save sooooo much trouble trying to stack them
      But seriously, though. Have you seen a x1 offline token? I haven't seen one ever. =))
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

actually i have, only once though. i forgot where i got it from...maybe dragon hunt? idk :P
        Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
          actually i have, only once though. i forgot where i got it from...maybe dragon hunt? idk :P
          I thought they don't exist. =))

Comment

1x offline tokens do exist. They are available through the Honor Exchange at General Khran.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              1x offline tokens do exist. They are available through the Honor Exchange at General Khran.
              actually tbh i don't know how to use themr thats why i'd rather just sell them to other players
              "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
              Class:Dps
              Honour:Count
              Server:Starglade
              Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Working...
              X