Storage Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Space

I understand that the devs have said they cannot make more vault or pack pages, however, with the addition of so many new systems there is an ever increasing amount of items to store, which is becoming problematic for many players.

So, I wonder if it would be possible to increase the number of items in a stack from 250 to say 500 or even 1000 and solve the space problem that way?
    WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
    Class: Mage
    Lvl: Eido 180
    Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
    Guild: 'LEGENDS'

I would settle for a f2p way to get equipment vault expanders. Maybe one involving quartermaster tokens?

Comment

dunno, but mostly we hope on things that will take years to come... like why the heck we need auction master if they not gonna use it... that could help a lot already, extend afk system like it's been asked for a long time, so you pick up less [junk]... if they already did those little things that r already available ingame but not in use... it would make things also a lot easier, and to be frankly, asking to make a 'stack' with larger amount of itmes shoulnd't be so difficult to get trough.. just need to hope they read this ttread
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-31-2015, 02:57 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

and maybe guild vault

Comment

nice suggestion but has already been asked and never heard anything

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....orage-is-full)
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Maybe if you typed coherently I would read it. Have you ever thought that maybe the person reading your posts is a human being and that you stink.

Take the time to post properly or your drivel will be disregarded, as it should be.

On topic: I agree. Raise stack limits #16
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:05 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic5 View Post
              Maybe if you typed coherently I would read it. Have you ever thought that maybe the person reading your posts is a human being and that you stink.

Take the time to post properly or your drivel will be disregarded, as it should be.

On topic: I agree. Raise stack limits #16
              you should learn how to use a forum and quote the person you are talking to. if your talking about the original poster then w.t.f. are you complaining about, maybe you don't understand english
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:05 AM. Reason: Edited quote.

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
                you should learn how to use a forum and quote the person you are talking to. if your talking about the original poster then w.t.f. are you complaining about, maybe you don't understand english
                Sad, sad boy. You searched my posts LOL

It was a culmination of reading jumbled up posts without punctuation and structure. I reached a boiling point, so to speak.

The post wasn't directed at the original poster. Although, you should read my post again. You might learn something

Comment

well - the addition of the wardrobe feature really leads me to believe that they are blowing smoke about not being able to add more storage space. Previously added equipment vault as well. So really seems to be a bunch of smoke and mirrors fto their answers.

That said, I've requested this type of change before and got nothing. ESO would be a great place to start - really hurts to not have space to save what is earned going into the last sperion upgrade......
                  Last edited by R2553437; 11-26-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Wish they got pack (or Pouch) for Fruit (Apples) and the formula along with it. Those are the ones that occupying the whole page of vault or 2 page bag =/
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                    X