Dragon Coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Coins

I have a suggestion why don't the mods at R2 make level 1-75 elite mobs drop green dragon coins and level 75-150 drop red dragon coins.
    It's not fair that level 150+ player gets to have the black dragon coins in the new zone drop and the other players don't get a chance to spin more often
    then the higher players. I would like to see a change in the dragon coins to drop on lower level elite mobs and add HWs and muts to the mobs level 1-75
    and EWs and gmuts to level 75-150 elite mobs give us a chance to get stronger instead of waiting to become 150 edio.

Moderators cannot adjust nor implement any game features. What we can do is forward reasonable and highly supported suggestions.

Comment

i don't support this so no forward (:<
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I don't care what you support Proto the simple fact is if level 150+ players can get stacks of black dragon coins so should we with green and red coins.

Comment

Why don't you just lvl? Why should the low lvl players not have a motive to lvl up. On the plus side the extra coins are brining tons of materials need like pack expanders and other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
            Why don't you just lvl? Why should the low lvl players not have a motive to lvl up. On the plus side the extra coins are brining tons of materials need like pack expanders and other stuff

that's my point people need pack expanders who are just starting out and other items to get them started and level up. i'm sick and tired of seeing new people joining the game and begging for items.

as far as leveling up im level 69 scion and soon as i get to 100 im rebirthing to edio.
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-26-2016, 06:58 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Kitty you're kinda stupid. Most of us here cares about other CERTAIN people so we give stuff to them. But obviously some people are unable to farm them cause they aren't lvl 150 so you might as well go and grind exp and get lvl 150.. That's what i did. I don't get what's the problem. I got Cuds lvl 150 and continuing to get more toons lvl 150, just don't be lazy...
              IGN: (S89)AliceChan
              Level: 175 Eidolon
              Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
              I̻͉̫͍ ̨̬͓͖wÌ*̻͔̲a̢̳͎̳n͈͚͈̺t͖̼͔͓ ̫̫͔̤tÌ*͔̤̺o̢͉̥̖ ̖̱Ì*̹b̹̙̰ͅe͕͉͍͙l̮̗̲͚i͓̲̱̱ę͚͉̱vÍ”Ì*͉̙e̖̙͉̣ ̹̤̳͈t̲̙̹̮h̙͕̜̫a͍Ì*̹̘t̻̰͚͜ ̩̘͍̳tÌ*̧͈̩h̜̫̻̮e̫͙̳͜y͓̬̜̯ ͎̗̯͜m̧̪̙̘i͔̳̹͉sÌ*Ì°Ì°Í…ţ͓̗̗o̦͕̰ͅo̧̧͓̘k͖̫̹̝ ̟̺̦͇y͎͖͍͎o̢̤̫Ì*u̜̖͕͙ ̺̺̙͍f͍̪͚ͅọ̗̖̺r͕̗͚͜ ͚̟͍̰sÌ°Ì*̯̗o̡͈̮͔m̡̟͚͇eÌ*̦̰͇o̪̳͎̮n̩̜̗͎e̡͔̘͇ ̡̺͖̜e̫̥̦͍l̦͔̮̞s̜̗͚̫e̖͔̲̦

Comment

My vote is going to be towards keeping it the same.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                X