• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    I'm more of an in-game troll#25I'll prob change the sig soon
    lol sig even better now!

Originally posted by diablu View Post
    You do realize that dmg red is not everything right? there are pdef and mdef too. Since the knights get it faster that other classes u can try different builds as all other classes will be looking for items and systems which increase their %. Then comes the fact that 75% red is already high and knights are already tanky enough so you dont need more.
    def useless till u got it stacked af
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-15-2016, 07:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT
      def useless till u got it stacked af
      Is anyone else sick of Prototype's useless comments as much as I am? This tryhard, 426 year old toon still hasn't figured it out yet. You're just a piece of ****.
      You can knock the OP all you want for having an opinion, but yours stinks the hardest in this thread. Yours smells of foul butthurt and cholesterol ridden salt.

In fact, Prototype is a salt mine. When he's not here whining, he's in game crying.

OP: I do think Knight's damage reduction was something that was exclusive to the class in the past but I don't think it should stay that way. I can hit 75% as a mage and all classes should. I accept your griveances and move on, while butthurt midgets will rage.

Also: If you plan on replying, after you get the toilet paper removed from your face from crying too hard, I have better **** to do than hang around on the forums all day like a *********** ***** ****** like you. Hit me up in game if you want to further discuss how much of a ***** you are
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2016, 11:24 PM. Reason: Woah there.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrosaro View Post
        Is anyone else sick of Prototype's useless comments as much as I am? This tryhard, 426 year old toon still hasn't figured it out yet. You're just a piece of ****.
        You can knock the OP all you want for having an opinion, but yours stinks the hardest in this thread. Yours smells of foul butthurt and cholesterol ridden salt.

In fact, Prototype is a salt mine. When he's not here whining, he's in game crying.

OP: I do think Knight's damage reduction was something that was exclusive to the class in the past but I don't think it should stay that way. I can hit 75% as a mage and all classes should. I accept your griveances and move on, while butthurt midgets will rage.

Also: If you plan on replying, after you get the toilet paper removed from your face from crying too hard, I have better **** to do than hang around on the forums all day like a *********** ***** ****** like you. Hit me up in game if you want to further discuss how much of a ***** you are
        Think u need to re-think about who's the "salt mine" lol.
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

LOLOLOL

name pls, come at me

Edit: Still waiting </3
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 11-14-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

OK I think we can all agree 100% reducts is silly for a Knight. I believe the 75% cap is fine for knight but the cap for other classes should be no more than 60% . that is fair. Knight invincible skill is rendered useless due to death spirit going through it. I propose death spirit to be changed to only proc in pve like frost or at least give us a spirit that gives a percentage block against the death spirit. A toon of any class can have loads and loads of HP and regular defense but that won't do any good when death spirit ends u in one hit regardless of how many hits you can take.

Also.. If there's going to be essence from ladder wouldn't it be more useful if Nether Essence was the reward? Lol
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-15-2016, 07:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
            ☆Death Tank
            ☆PvP King at your service
            ☆Class:Knight
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo
              Also.. If there's going to be essence from ladder wouldn't it be more useful if Nether Essence was the reward? Lol
              ^ this

prefer puc tho and eh u can argue about the death spirit but come on, what are the changes of that procing lol (unless there's a way to get orange lvl 99 that I've missed)

Comment

sad part is, the rogue in my server has orange death spirit and it proc nons top. another not so tough rogue has like a blue one and it proc non stop. rogue just proc death spirit nonstop lmao
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Death Tank
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                  sad part is, the rogue in my server has orange death spirit and it proc nons top. another not so tough rogue has like a blue one and it proc non stop. rogue just proc death spirit nonstop lmao
                  rogue death odor ban plox

Comment

Haha no need to ban it. Just a few tweaks
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Death Tank

Comment

I doubt anyone would use a DO block lol. PvP ends in like 4 seconds. Even with orange DO that's not an easy task. If the opponent is weak to the point where he needs do to proc then u should easily kill him/her in those few secs after your stun wears off.
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

I would O.O . When fighting rogue use invincible he miss, you miss, fight lasts longer than 10 seconds O.O Plus other various techniques. You newb if stand there and try fight instead of running around a bit letting cool downs recharge n what not. Not everyone u come across is low stats anymore nor one hit lol
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Death Tank

Comment

First off I just want to apologize to Prototype. He's not even in my server group. Not sure what happened, confusion on my part.

Secondly, apologies to the OP, Rev and everyone else for sh*******ing up this thread. I'm not even sure what the actual suggestion is. I can't... Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                            I would O.O . When fighting rogue use invincible he miss, you miss, fight lasts longer than 10 seconds O.O Plus other various techniques. You newb if stand there and try fight instead of running around a bit letting cool downs recharge n what not. Not everyone u come across is low stats anymore nor one hit lol
                            If you're fighting a rogue then it would be easier to have Fight On and not AB :-: besides going by the info in your sig I'd say u got a decent attack spd so u could easily hit multiple times in a mtter of secs, bound to hit the rogue eventually.. unless the hit% is bad

Comment

I use fight on with 123% unbuffed hit% against The rogue that has a ridiculous amount of dodge%. Plus with the way knight work, its attacks so close that if the rogue run fast n what not it bugs the skills and they just miss lol. My art speed is over 400% lol. Guess its just easier if you experience it yourself buddy lol
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Death Tank

Comment

First off I just want to apologize to Prototype. He's not even in my server group. Not sure what happened, confusion on my part.

Secondly, apologies to the OP, Rev and everyone else for sh*******ing up this thread. I'm not even sure what the actual suggestion is. I can't... Good luck.
                                np, no max dr mage on my server with ur forum name :P

Comment

Working...
                                X