Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hiding auras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding auras

Add an option for hide Holy favor and Soul Auras cuz this make alot lag and more if u are doing Ladder, Public Dungeon, and Relic

nice idea!

Comment

I know this is a somewhat old thread, but this would be a wonderful thing. The "hide" button definitely needs to be updated or fixed. At first, it hides auras, but after a few minutes, even if everyone is sitting still, they pop back up. Nevermind that the auras of players coming into the area also pop on when they come near. I'd also suggest being able to hide pixies and genies, because the bigger ones also cause a lot of lag.

Comment

When r2 will listen players and add this option please

Comment

It's especially annoying when u got a full group in ladder and ur all constantly loading in new lvls every few seconds over 100 hundred time. Auras refresh when u load a new map or instance so ladder is greatly effected by the "hide" not completely working

Comment

is an obstacle/ not convenient if u want to move to a point which is very close to a player with lv 15 holy favor aura. The hide player option not useful coz
            Auras refresh if change map or change instances for example

Comment

up up up .. until now there's no option for this
              Ign: jayceeDLS
              Level: 93 scion
              Class: Knight
              Server: Seira Island

"Hardwork betrays none,
              but Dreams betray many."

Comment

Hello would it be possible to add a way to turn off your own chi aura like with the deification mounts i got max chi and i think i would look a lot cooler if i could just turn it off

Comment

This has been requested several different times. I will try to push for it again, but I do not guarantee it will be implemented.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                    This has been requested several different times. I will try to push for it again, but I do not guarantee it will be implemented.

To this day I´m still trying to wrap my head around why they don´t implement this when it has been a feature on the french servers for a rather long time. I know that that´s a "different version" of the game but it´s run by R2 and practically a 98% translated copy of the US version. As I don´t know if there are any major coding differences (which I doubt considering that stuff from the US version is added to the FR version with roughly a 1-2 week delay) I don´t know if this feature can be as simply implemented as I think it could be, but it seems likely that it wouldn´t be too much work.
                    The Screenshot is from said version of the game
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1999971

PS: What I´m suggesting is to maybe suggest that they "simply" implement this system from their FR version of the game to the US version as it´s working just about always. The only thing this doesn´t fix is the pixie and genie problem.

PPS: I´m aware of the fact that version differences are normal and I by no means demand that we get this but iirc. one of the old forum mods for CS confirmed that it´s ok to post screenshots from other versions as long as it´s in a productive manner.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

To this day I´m still trying to wrap my head around why they don´t implement this when it has been a feature on the french servers for a rather long time. I know that that´s a "different version" of the game but it´s run by R2 and practically a 98% translated copy of the US version. As I don´t know if there are any major coding differences (which I doubt considering that stuff from the US version is added to the FR version with roughly a 1-2 week delay) I don´t know if this feature can be as simply implemented as I think it could be, but it seems likely that it wouldn´t be too much work.
                      The Screenshot is from said version of the game

PS: What I´m suggesting is to maybe suggest that they "simply" implement this system from their FR version of the game to the US version as it´s working just about always. The only thing this doesn´t fix is the pixie and genie problem.

PPS: I´m aware of the fact that version differences are normal and I by no means demand that we get this but iirc. one of the old forum mods for CS confirmed that it´s ok to post screenshots from other versions as long as it´s in a productive manner.
                      I am aware it's available in the French CS hosted by R2Games. However, they do still have differences and what's available for 1 game might not be for the other. I have requested it to be implemented again, but I cannot guarantee it will be. I don't know the reasonings why or why not. I am just the messenger.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

What will happen then with this option?

Comment

This has been forwarded, again.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                          X