Farming Orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Orders

Hi idk if this has been asked but if so well it's being asked again can you make it to where where you don't need the lower Orders you can trade them in and make higher Orders

I will forward your suggestion to the team, but I do not guarantee this will happen.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

would be nice if it did tho then it would not make game as boring plus if you could make lower orders into higher orders and or trade order it will help others out too

Comment

I understand, unfortunately, not every suggestion will be implemented into the game. At this time it's not going to be added, but that doesn't mean it won't be at a later time. For now, I suggest farming orders as early as possible and turn off whatever drops you do not need. This will help to prevent you from potentially missing an important order you're struggling to obtain.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X