Making life easier - Entering dungeons mounted and without party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making life easier - Entering dungeons mounted and without party

I know this is very simple and probably not even note worthy, but it is such simple things that make living easier and more fun.
    Entering dungeons mounted, because now, we have to unmount and then once we enter remount...
    Also being able to enter a dungeon without being a party, because I think I stand corrected when I say that many of us solo a lot of dungeons, if not all...

Both of these can be achieved by deleting code, which means that it should be relativly easy to do.
    Of course in reality it's not that easy, but still.
    Small change for a major improvement!

Deleting codes is a bad idea . Some weird bugs / rollback might happen . And we ain't cool with that . xd

Comment

I would suggest an "instant clear" option.
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by R2564643 View Post
        Deleting codes is a bad idea . Some weird bugs / rollback might happen . And we ain't cool with that . xd
        That's why I said that in reality it ain't that easy. But that's not the point here, the point is to avoid these things that make our lifes harder for no reason what so ever.
        Like yeah, you can do a dungeon with a party, but you can also do it yourself, alone, like probably most people do, why would I have to create a party so that I can be the only member in it?
        Why must I unmount to enter, but in the dungeon I can remount immediately, there's no reason for it, no purpose.
        Same goes for Baths, I take my baths alone, I know that that's not the most efficient, but I like it.
        I also do ladder alone, same, not efficient, but I like it. Why must I then create a party for myself, if I'm going to be alone anyways.

They don't need to delete the code, they can just comment it out :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
          I would suggest an "instant clear" option.
          That would break the game economy

Comment

Originally posted by MortuusMedicus View Post
            I know this is very simple and probably not even note worthy, but it is such simple things that make living easier and more fun.
            Entering dungeons mounted, because now, we have to unmount and then once we enter remount...
            Also being able to enter a dungeon without being a party, because I think I stand corrected when I say that many of us solo a lot of dungeons, if not all...

Both of these can be achieved by deleting code, which means that it should be relativly easy to do.
            Of course in reality it's not that easy, but still.
            Small change for a major improvement!
            I apologize for the late response. I have forwarded your request to the team. However, this does not mean it'll be implemented. Thank you!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X