Cross Server PvP/PvP in general

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server PvP/PvP in general

Basically this suggestion will be on Cross Server PvP. It wont be perfect but it'll be an idea to forward to the devs nonetheless.
    Specific time to enter or do events interface. A time where all servers have a happy medium preferably.
    Can do 1v1 tournaments, 3v3 tournaments. Arena style map layout(different maps for 1v1 than 3v3 preferably). Count down/ enough time to make sure all contenders are connected- like 20 seconds before main countdown.
    Make the prizes REALLY GOOD & keep the prizes UP TO DATE or have a -Random- Prize POOL each day for each rank as to actually have it worthwhile to attend.
    1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for 1v1 and 3v3 ranks.
    To make it tournament style, instead of 1 and done battles, can do unlimited attempts(PvP players would enjoy putting their toons to the test verse various opponents multiple times, trust me) during the provided event time and use a point system. say winner(s) gets 10 points but more points when a certain number of your team survives the round, say 5 points per remaining member etc. (an example)
    Just a quick thought and rough draft. Can also implement something like this for non cross server events.
    The main thing i would like to say is to please make rewards Worthwhile and Keep up to date. We have many events that are failures due to out of date rewards and honestly none are fun at all. You guys made them other old events more of a Chore* than anything with their setups. Noone likes sitting around for a half hour plus just to get something poopy every 10 minutes. waste of time lol. *Hence* why i suggest arena style unlimited battles during specified event time as it will stay fun, competitive and high with Action instead of sitting around AFK all day like in the normal events that are and always become dead.
    Well thank you for your time and sorry for the criticism but y'all gotta know them events are just terrible and I'll be the one to tell yuh LOL.
    ~Sincerely,
    A Heavily Time/Money Invested Account.
    Last edited by Kanyo; 04-27-2020, 12:56 AM.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

P.S. The competitiveness of this new event will bring in a surplus of cash on its own, no need to make anything cash-able about it i assure you. Please keep attempts etc free.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Death Tank
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

I like the idea off a cross server pvp event. i'll just add somethings to it an event off that type. it should be able to have 5 options off entry like you get option to enter in a 1v1. 2v2. 3v3. 4v4. 5v5 from an npc and the 2v2 through 5v5 is so people can team up and it most be equal team if its a 5 team you'll be facing a 5 team from a random server. for rewards idk whats good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
        Basically this suggestion will be on Cross Server PvP. It wont be perfect but it'll be an idea to forward to the devs nonetheless.
        Specific time to enter or do events interface. A time where all servers have a happy medium preferably.
        Can do 1v1 tournaments, 3v3 tournaments. Arena style map layout(different maps for 1v1 than 3v3 preferably). Count down/ enough time to make sure all contenders are connected- like 20 seconds before main countdown.
        Make the prizes REALLY GOOD & keep the prizes UP TO DATE or have a -Random- Prize POOL each day for each rank as to actually have it worthwhile to attend.
        1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for 1v1 and 3v3 ranks.
        To make it tournament style, instead of 1 and done battles, can do unlimited attempts(PvP players would enjoy putting their toons to the test verse various opponents multiple times, trust me) during the provided event time and use a point system. say winner(s) gets 10 points but more points when a certain number of your team survives the round, say 5 points per remaining member etc. (an example)
        Just a quick thought and rough draft. Can also implement something like this for non cross server events.
        The main thing i would like to say is to please make rewards Worthwhile and Keep up to date. We have many events that are failures due to out of date rewards and honestly none are fun at all. You guys made them other old events more of a Chore* than anything with their setups. Noone likes sitting around for a half hour plus just to get something poopy every 10 minutes. waste of time lol. *Hence* why i suggest arena style unlimited battles during specified event time as it will stay fun, competitive and high with Action instead of sitting around AFK all day like in the normal events that are and always become dead.
        Well thank you for your time and sorry for the criticism but y'all gotta know them events are just terrible and I'll be the one to tell yuh LOL.
        ~Sincerely,
        A Heavily Time/Money Invested Account.
        I have forwarded your suggestion to the team! Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you very much Minori
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Death Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
            Thank you very much Minori
            You're welcome!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X