No announcement yet.

Suggestions! Suggestions! Suggestions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please make a fater way ti open packs bought from shops it takes so long olus why does it need to channel to get aDE

Comment

It would be nice if the stacks accumulated up to 9999, Thus they would accumulate more and with less space occupied in our inventory

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Is it at all possible that shifters will get Eidolon skills or another skill tree since their are not a lot of main skills. Main skills meaning skills without the need to shift or transform. If not can there be a skill where we can use skills from other shifts? Like if I have Inferno Flamedramon and Cerberus unlocked, we could use skills from either Shift/ Transformation without having to be in that specific form.

Comment

It would be nice to have corruption packs to be instantly open instead of casting time. This could apply for all packs and items in the temporary bag.
            More # of items per stack ? less space required
            More skills for classes lvl 175+

Comment

1. Add preview options for pets in the fate shop (we already have this for mounts and costumes, so why not pets?)
              2. These preview options should also be available "special sales" shops.
              3. Add mage and shifter pets to the fate shop (all other classes already have a pet so why not them too?)

Comment

Originally posted by 100_G View Post
                1. Add preview options for pets in the fate shop (we already have this for mounts and costumes, so why not pets?)
                2. These preview options should also be available "special sales" shops.
                3. Add mage and shifter pets to the fate shop (all other classes already have a pet so why not them too?)
                I don't have the information as to when or if they'll release these pets but typically they're released slowly. Please be patient. Thanks.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Please forward this suggestion. Make a BLITZ for all dungeons and corruption. Can implement a cheap Crystal cost, like 20xtal per dungeon, 5 crystal per run. Would bring in revenue and help out the boring repetitive day to day stuff no-one wants to do. As for item drop just have a RNG on total loots. As for bag space just make a bigger version of Temp storage and call it Blitz Storage(same as temp storage where one can only withdraw items from and not deposit) Heck can make the new storage cost material to open rows which is more crystal/$ for you(but obviously if do that then you should make it withdraw-able and able to deposit items) Thank you for your time.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Please make it so that you can boot yourself out when logging in from another device. I remembered this being the case a few years ago but it seems to be changed now.

Comment

Originally posted by 100_G View Post
                      Please make it so that you can boot yourself out when logging in from another device. I remembered this being the case a few years ago but it seems to be changed now.
                      This was changed intentionally due to a glitch it created and will not be changed.
                      To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Instead of improving the client can the devs correct their coding that is 6 years old. For example:
                        1. HoE and divine offhand not giving the correct stats in Divine Soul
                        2. Wunderkinds giving far less % bonus per level than is stated
                        3. Numerous Items in being misspelled in Shop or completely named the wrong item like:
                        Talisman Stone Pack (40% Off) (14550 crystal pack not the 4050) with soul cultivation items in the pack instead of talisman stones GiftPack>Page2
                        Legend Gem Pack (20 and 40% Off) Packs having Wing Etherealization components not Legend Gem components in them
                        4. If they want the client to excel Crystal Saga-wise. it needs to be able to split tabs apart from the actual program to have multiple showing at the same time. This game is 90% alts if not more

(I know this isnt a "improve the game better" but i doubt it would get read anywhere if i didn't post here)
                        As a suggestion, rebalance the game between classes. Knights ineffective due to everyone being able to get 75% reduction, priests don't need the revival skill anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by nvtheprophet4 View Post
                          Instead of improving the client can the devs correct their coding that is 6 years old. For example:
                          1. HoE and divine offhand not giving the correct stats in Divine Soul
                          2. Wunderkinds giving far less % bonus per level than is stated
                          3. Numerous Items in being misspelled in Shop or completely named the wrong item like:
                          Talisman Stone Pack (40% Off) (14550 crystal pack not the 4050) with soul cultivation items in the pack instead of talisman stones GiftPack>Page2
                          Legend Gem Pack (20 and 40% Off) Packs having Wing Etherealization components not Legend Gem components in them
                          4. If they want the client to excel Crystal Saga-wise. it needs to be able to split tabs apart from the actual program to have multiple showing at the same time. This game is 90% alts if not more

(I know this isnt a "improve the game better" but i doubt it would get read anywhere if i didn't post here)
                          As a suggestion, rebalance the game between classes. Knights ineffective due to everyone being able to get 75% reduction, priests don't need the revival skill anymore.
                          I have moved your posting. I read everything that is posted on the forums regarding Crystal Saga. Please, post in the proper area, thank you!

Regarding Divine Soul and Wunderkins please, provide screenshots and detailed explanations. If you're unsure of what information I'll need please, take a look at my bug list for instructions. Thank you!

Regarding Talisman Stone Pack and Legend Gem Stone pack, I have notified the team of the incorrect title issues. Please, provide screenshots next time. Thank you!
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

How converting puc and guc to APUC and AGUC ? using those bounds only to convert it ? I have more than 10stacks bounds PUC . Better give solution what to with those bounds puc ?
                            My pixie upgrade don't use PUC already.

Comment

would love to see the mount extravaganza updated to include all mounts now. It stop at super kyuubi and there are more mounts then that doom been out of awhile and it's not even in there you could add in all the ancient mounts to. Please do the same for pets and wings to

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions. I will forward them to the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X