Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe put some quartermaster option back....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe put some quartermaster option back....

hey i recently bought a few soul star pack in them there's an item called soul star voucher but R2 seems to have remove the option at the quartermaster cause i got like 120 vouchers in bag and before tossing them away i would like to ask if possible to bring back option to trade them.... would be very grateful if you guys do that cause many has bought the pack in question at 60 xtal and i'm not the only one with that item in their bag... also would it be possible to maybe get the last 5 line in vault cause you guys made tons of new items but we lack space to save them and beside it's just a way to spend more xtal to get vault expander so it's both side win, cause many still using their guild contribution for the guild skill they wanna ups.... please take that in consideration!!!

best regards to all R2 team
    thanks!
    Last edited by R24481315; 07-09-2020, 04:58 AM.

Can you provide a screenshot of the Soul Star Voucher and of the location where you're supposed to claim exchange the item, please?

In regards to the lack of space issue we frequently forward the request for additional storage.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

here's the screenshot with the item description where to exchange the item

Comment

any u exhcange at quartermaster if screeenshot isnt clear cause i take png too big for forum limit

Comment

Thank you, I've forwarded it to the team.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

here clered the screenshot with paint

Comment

Working...
            X