frustration with item handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustration with item handbook

with everything being random with item handbook and you begin able to get several types of the same items it get very frustrating to finish off the last few items you got u spend 6000 star coins 60 spins and get nothing new can you make it so u can buy ones u want or make it so u can't get the same item's over and over

Thank you for the feedback regarding Item Handbook. Unfortunately, at this time, it will not be changed.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

You can always sell the items that you already have. Only requirement is to have 2 or more of the same, and then you could either sell 1 or all of them.
      Repeating items is the core of that system, means you will have to invest more time and/or $ to max it.

Comment

star coins would it be possible to make it so it doesn't seem so impossible to max item handbook. make it so u can buy them even if it cost like 1000 or 2000 starcoins or after u get so many of an item it won't reappear

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
          star coins would it be possible to make it so it doesn't seem so impossible to max item handbook. make it so u can buy them even if it cost like 1000 or 2000 starcoins or after u get so many of an item it won't reappear
          You are able to sell the duplicate items you obtain in Item Handbook to help assist in reducing the cost of the system. Please, keep in mind Item Handbook is a chance system and you might obtain duplicates of items that are less desirable and will not be adjusted at this time. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

it seems like you only get the same one.. i got 3 items left i want even with 10000 point i get nothing sell nothing but juke

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
              it seems like you only get the same one.. i got 3 items left i want even with 10000 point i get nothing sell nothing but juke
              Unfortunately, that's how chance systems function.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X