Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets give all class a counter 2 dmg scale ability so it is fair and u don't only have knight running around with the most broken skill in the game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets give all class a counter 2 dmg scale ability so it is fair and u don't only have knight running around with the most broken skill in the game

since counter 2 is 300% of your target defense (both mdef and pdef) that get's added to your defense(both pdefand mdef) and then get multiplied by 75 and on a 5s cd and is kinda ridicilous ( not kinda it is absurd) why not give every class the same skill and make it fair.
    u could give ranger a patck matck 300% scale off your target matck and patck then added to your target matck and patck then x it by 75 make it 450 range and instant cast and let the fun begin would only be fair seeing how c2 is hitting me over 500m a 300m hp toon 5830 crit defense 75% dmg reduction and 30% dmg absorption pet
    lets give it to all classes ^.^

Hi, I have tested the skill personally and have not found any issues with it's functionality. I am not getting results where it is 3 times the targets defense. Can you please provide a video and a more detailed explanation?
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

i think you mistook my post.. c2 is hitting me 500m dmg on a jacked out toon almost twice my hps.. game's a joke with no balance at all i could drop 3000$ on the game and the skill would still 1 hit me... why dont u give all class the same skill.. absolutely absurd and ridiculous to have that..

Comment

Hi, I have no input on what skills are available for each class. Mods are volunteers. As for Counter 2 I did not get the results that you're saying. Can you please provide a video demonstrating the skills damage for me to forward it to the team?
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Counter 2 is working as intended, noahaustin59 does not understand the many mechanics of the game. such as reducing damage reduction % with crater smash, heraldry also lowering damage reduction % as well as Sunder which every class has, allowing for higher damage. Noahaustin59 is just mad he is getting beat up by a superior built toon.

Comment

Speaking of balance, Why does every class have max reductions at 75%? Every class can tank? Quit your crying Noahaustin59, This game literally makes every class able to do crazy things and built anyway the user wants. You literally want a handicap for everything because you can't stand losing. Leave these mods alone with your crazy conspiracies and sore loser antics.

Comment

kanyo cant talk on kanyo? and no it doing 500m with 75% reduction quit cring cuz if u lose it you cant do anything...

Comment

mabye if you put balance back into the game and make it not entirely pay to win people might came back and then you got people like kanyo who runs his mouth nonstop about how good he is but when i post a video of me wrecking him with his 8.5s invi 30s reki invi 15s spirtgaurd c2 on 5s 3.5s stun 5s root 3 second pet stun he leave and dissappers forever i have ingore you all togather kayno bye.. there is no reason a skill is dealing 500m dmg to a target with 75% reduction there just point in even playing anymore because it has a 5s cd.. no balance to the game at all mabye some balance back and it'll become popular again and make it not to much pay to win...

Comment

You are literally crying over a toon with 80 MILLION damage and maxed out crit damge to your little 40mil def that with the defense reduction % lowered does not block a thing. YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE to try and manipulate a skill because you PICKED TO BE A RANGER instead of a TANK. Have you never played any video game in your entire life besides cs? You should not even be at 75% reductions yet here you are still complaining about a toon with OVER DOUBLE your defense as DAMAGE one hitting you, "SOMETIMES" with the correct debuffs on you. Suck it up, you are just losing, fair and square. Nothing will be changed about another classes skills because you can't comprehend how the mechanics work. Pea brain.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

If you was really good at pvp, like Hotrod and Kanyo, you wouldn't complain

Comment

Can't be good at pvp in a game if one does not learn the mechanics of the game and skills themselves. Sucks to suck NoahAustin59 but maybe do some research on debuffs.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank
                      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

what a sad sad sad thread.........

Comment

Speaking of Balance in the game. If a knight goes pdef based damage they only have 2 skills that do damage but is tanky build while the rest of the skills (patk based)do barely anything. Whereas if a knight go patk build he has many high power attacks but dies super fast with the lower def. That's called balance.
                          If you wanna make a thread on a "bug" or "bugged skills" Try making one on why when enemy toon Move Speed is over 1k it bugs all or most skills like root and shield breaker due to those skills animation not registering. You know how you do every LG noahaustin59? just run around so no skills can register and they miss by default (not dodge). That is what the devs need to look into. not your phony hysterical sore loser rant.
                          Last edited by Kanyo; 11-10-2020, 06:18 PM.
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

This thread will now be closed. Please, keep in-game disputes in-game. Thank you.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                            X