hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

would it be possible to add a afk setting just to loot gems currently i got items equip and loot all would it be possible to put loot gems only

There is an option in your afk settings to turn off equipment looting. If you change your looting of items to pick up only blue and above it will significantly decrease the number of unwanted items you might be picking up. I hope this helps. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      There is an option in your afk settings to turn off equipment looting. If you change your looting of items to pick up only blue and above it will significantly decrease the number of unwanted items you might be picking up. I hope this helps. Thank you!
      u might think that till u do dung 75 and u start looting a full bag page of fruit formulas that u will eventually throw away

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        It would be good having a better filter system that we can add specific items that we won't pick up and items we will only pick up...

Comment

afk grinded on the map for a day or day + so and i ended p with a row or so + of event items then row or so + of fruit tree stuff lol, be nice to have a gems only toggle if could please an thanks

Comment

Working...
          X