• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated events

i appreciate the update of events this week
    that is the 1 guc 1 puc thing and the exchange for a qmt and pf but
    ha......
    that is kinda an update for a 3 years ago crystal saga maybe i hope we can get a faster pace of updates , thanks

or an update that was actually implemented? Same events this week, and conveniently if the weekly switch to points of interested / consumer points doesnt happen this week like it was supposed to, Black friday sale wont line up with pays to consume / consumer points.

Comment

Last edited by fahde6; 11-19-2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
        or an update that was actually implemented? Same events this week, and conveniently if the weekly switch to points of interested / consumer points doesnt happen this week like it was supposed to, Black friday sale wont line up with pays to consume / consumer points.
        the post was made ( topic was started ) before servers came up so yep , an update that never happened ( a sacrifice that was never made )

as of black friday

last 90% was cp but they gave 1 day of points
        maybe they decide to give one day of cp if this 90% is in points and it probably will be

lets just hope that 1 day will actually be on the sale not just at the start of the maint lol

Comment

I've notified the team of the issue. Please, keep an eye on the maintenance thread for updates! Thank you!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X