Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

multiple suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple suggestions

consumer points items - add gift option so we can use them to our other toons
    divine vault rewards - make not bound. divine feather bound reward while i already have promethean wings+ or ancient puc while i have not pixie yet. or ancient feather or gpow.
    add guc on cp

Originally posted by shifterpollet View Post
    consumer points items - add gift option so we can use them to our other toons
    Unfortunately, this is not a viable suggestion. Please, understand if everything can be gifted it defeats the purpose of recharging. Thank you.

divine vault rewards - make not bound. divine feather bound reward while i already have promethean wings+ or ancient puc while i have not pixie yet. or ancient feather or gpow.
    Items that are bound will not be changed to unbound at this time. Thank you.

add guc on cp
    Please, understand not all items will be available in consumer points or points of interest. It may change in the future, but at this time it will not. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

consumer points:
      on the other hand, what is the purpose of recharging when you can't use the full benefit of the bonus?

divine vault rewards:
      this is another example of the purpose of recharging. recharge to buy divine keys. use divine keys but get bound divine feather. divine feathers can't be used when you have promethean+. 5000 divine keys are not enough to max that system. i have already used over 100,000 keys. got a lot of divine feathers that i disposed. gpow bound, disposed. pixie bound, disposed,. if they can be traded, to be able to be used to other chars, there will be a purpose to recharge, to spin.

guc:
      yet, another purpose of recharging. atm i need guc but it does appear in the cp list.

Comment

Consumer points are being utilized to the full purpose. It will not be adjusted at this time.

Divine Vault Rewards, items that are bound will not be made unbound, because of the abuse from alt accounts and bots. There were more options in the past for unbound items and there were major abuse problems occurring. I understand this can be frustrating, but unfortunately, there's nothing I can do.

Genie Upgrade Crystals, they're available through the fate shop. There is a discounted pack offering the items for a limited time in the fate shop. You can obtain Genie Upgrade Crystals from points of interest. They will not be added to consumer points at this time.

Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          Consumer points are being utilized to the full purpose. It will not be adjusted at this time.

Genie Upgrade Crystals, they're available through the fate shop. There is a discounted pack offering the items for a limited time in the fate shop. You can obtain Genie Upgrade Crystals from points of interest. They will not be added to consumer points at this time.

Thank you.
          my question is why aguc is in cp and not guc ,its extremly easy to get aguc but obtaining guc is extremly restrain why ? whoulnd be supose to be the other way around like puc can be get many way but apuc are hard to come by and will probably need fate shop

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post

my question is why aguc is in cp and not guc ,its extremly easy to get aguc but obtaining guc is extremly restrain why ? whoulnd be supose to be the other way around like puc can be get many way but apuc are hard to come by and will probably need fate shop
            Your question was already answered. Please, read the above responses. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you.
              if you mean this nope that doesnt reply at all the guc should be in cp NOT the aguc,and as you know poi is not worthy went evry pack ask for 1m point to get 1 item went you need thousand ,poi pack are scam
              Last edited by R2248437; 07-17-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post

if you mean this nope that doesnt reply at all the guc should be in cp NOT the aguc,and as you know poi is not worthy went evry pack ask for 1m point to get 1 item went you need thousand ,poi pack are scam
                Please, read the following:

add guc on cp
                Please, understand not all items will be available in consumer points or points of interest. It may change in the future, but at this time it will not. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i didnt said add guc in cp i said switch aguc for guc guc should be in cp aguc in poi we all know the aguc in cp was a mistake because that got put there before guc was event dispo anywere else

Comment

Working...
                  X