Bad customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad customer service

R2 have ruined my relationship with paypal as I was trying to buy the larger packs of $299.99 and it kept declining my payments, even tho I am VERY sure there is more than enough funds in my account. Because of the multiple transactions paypal have now prevented me from making large payments because of the number of times I tried.

I have now made a payment on ultimate game card and have yet to receive the codes with little response.

Also I have previously purchased $299.99 straight from my debit card and now it says declined try another vendor. I had this sorted last time however now when im trying to buy it stops me from doing so and no GM has looked into this for me. They haven't appreciated the fact I brought the codes for the new server and now I am at a disadvantage because they could not supply the codes within 24 hours when usually they can with my other accounts.

I want my account to authorize $99.99 and $299.99 payments, with ultimate pay through my debit card facility.
    and want my codes from my 2 purchases today the latest otherwise it defeats the purpose of buying them.

and before some one says it takes time blah blah blah then tell me why all my codes before on my other account came instantly with the methods I've used and why on my new account it is taking longer? this needs to be addressed immediately as there has been little response from my ticket and I don't think you are doing enough to help.

Pretzz I couldn't agree more I can buy (3) of the $99 packs back to back , my account has been white lined and Pay Pal authorizes 299$ payment but R2 wont let it go through...if I wanted the crappy 99$ packs I'd buy them...the bonus items in that pack are garbage! I have NO use for them...I have been having this issue with R2 from day one...time to start looking for a new app that has NOTHING to do with R2....I'm tired of their lame excuses...no one should have to work this fricken hard to spend their own money!!!
    Last edited by Bytch; 01-26-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

The issue isn't with R2games but with ultimate pay please contact them regarding your issue

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD) Immortal View Post
        The issue isn't with R2games but with ultimate pay please contact them regarding your issue
        I have spoken with ultimate pay , pay pal AND my bank...all say the issue is with R2...funny that's the exact SAME pat response I got when filing the ticket AND giving copies of correspondence from ultimate pay and pay pal...

Comment

I will forward this to accounting when i see one of them online please be patient Please post what info you have in a ticket including screen shots of ultimate pay paypal and r2 account and post the ticket number here I'll do my best to see that your payment is cleared. Might be a whitelist issue

Comment

I was told I was already whitelisted...and plz wait 24 hrs and try to purchase again...I waited more then 24 hours with the same results

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD) Immortal View Post
              I will forward this to accounting when i see one of them online please be patient Please post what info you have in a ticket including screen shots of ultimate pay paypal and r2 account and post the ticket number here I'll do my best to see that your payment is cleared. Might be a whitelist issue
              Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. Your credit card was declined by the payment platform . The payment limitation has been removed, but you will need to wait 24 hours before attempting to make another transaction. If after the 24 hours you are still unable to process a successful transaction, please contact us again. We also suggest that you contact the financial institution you attempted to make payment with to get the matter investigated. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you. My acct has been whitelined this is what was sent to me Ill be happy to give you the ticket number if you wish to view the exchange in it's entirety...

Comment

oh and they seem to no longer have any answers to my issue...I wrote them a response over 3 hours ago and I haven't hear a peep from them...

Comment

LMAO...and again with the same response...can the people in accounting sing a different toon? or better yet FIX THE DAMN ISSUE!!!!

Comment

Please be aware that support for accounting issues is not on EST time zone it can take up to 24 hrs for them to respond I myself have had issues with the payment system and the new fraud system that ultimate pay has implemented patience is all i can say I'll do what i can from my end.

Comment

Ive now run out of patience...I have been battling this for months...time for a new app...I've already spoken with my group of friends, we've been gaming together for years...we started this app as a group and will find a new one as a group as well. So R2 will lose the purchase of xtal users from 11 of us total

Comment

I'm having the same issues...if I wanted the crappy 99$ packages I'd buy them...PlyaSpan will let me buy three back to back totaling the same amount, yet it wont let a 299$ package go through. I have been going round n round with R2 and PlaSpan for three days...R2 says its PlaySpan issue and PlaySpan says its an R2 issue...heres a novel idea R2...GET ANOTHER COMPANY TO BE YOUR MIDDLE MAN!!!!! maybe then the "account limit" excuse PlaySpan uses to stop purchases from going through will end...and before a mod says is your account whitelisted...YES it is...according to R2 I have no limit restrictions...over 1000$ in the account and PayPal has authorized the purchase...so the question is....WHO isn't doing their job?? and yes tickets have been filed. Im not the only one having this issue either...my mom also plays this game...she cant get the purchase to go through either...thats 600$ R2 has lost out on in the last three days...doesnt sound like a good way to run a business...or turn over additional profit! Im seriously considering looking for another game to play and one that has nothing to do with R2 or PlaySpan since neither one seems to be able to fix or resolve issues brought to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
                          I'm having the same issues...if I wanted the crappy 99$ packages I'd buy them...PlyaSpan will let me buy three back to back totaling the same amount, yet it wont let a 299$ package go through. I have been going round n round with R2 and PlaSpan for three days...R2 says its PlaySpan issue and PlaySpan says its an R2 issue...heres a novel idea R2...GET ANOTHER COMPANY TO BE YOUR MIDDLE MAN!!!!! maybe then the "account limit" excuse PlaySpan uses to stop purchases from going through will end...and before a mod says is your account whitelisted...YES it is...according to R2 I have no limit restrictions...over 1000$ in the account and PayPal has authorized the purchase...so the question is....WHO isn't doing their job?? and yes tickets have been filed. Im not the only one having this issue either...my mom also plays this game...she cant get the purchase to go through either...thats 600$ R2 has lost out on in the last three days...doesnt sound like a good way to run a business...or turn over additional profit! Im seriously considering looking for another game to play and one that has nothing to do with R2 or PlaySpan since neither one seems to be able to fix or resolve issues brought to them.
                          WoW thats Messed up!! I hope they get their poop in a group and fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bytch View Post
                            I have spoken with ultimate pay , pay pal AND my bank...all say the issue is with R2...funny that's the exact SAME pat response I got when filing the ticket AND giving copies of correspondence from ultimate pay and pay pal...
                            I hope they get this figured out this is complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
                              I have also been having the same issues...yes my acct is white listed...I have been forced to purchase the 99$ packs...it has been about a year since I have been able to purchase a 299$ pack...if it was not so much hassle I would be buying 299$ every month to improve my toon but I have all but given up on xtal purchases...R2 needs to get rid of ultimate company and get new one...they are losing a lot of money using this company...I know I will no longer be buying xtals if I cant get the packs I want...unless r2 decides to make better bonus items in the 99$ pack...the same items in the 299$ but less amounts...MAYBE I would go back to buying xtals...till then r2 will not see another penny from me either.

Comment

Working...
                              X