No announcement yet.

Bad customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same issue here, these folks dont want my money, i have tried several time to make$99 and up purchases on a checking card and thru pay pal here and finally said forget it, other games i play i have no issue like this. I am looking for another game that has decent customer service now. Several of my friends here wiill be leaving also if something is not done soon

Comment

Funny how many of the people here only have 1 post . Probably alts.

That being said, R2 should investigate further to see what they can do and, since the person has screenshots of playspan contact not helping, maybe R2 staff themselves should contact playspan.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R2389901 View Post
        I have also been having the same issues...yes my acct is white listed...I have been forced to purchase the 99$ packs...it has been about a year since I have been able to purchase a 299$ pack...if it was not so much hassle I would be buying 299$ every month to improve my toon but I have all but given up on xtal purchases...R2 needs to get rid of ultimate company and get new one...they are losing a lot of money using this company...I know I will no longer be buying xtals if I cant get the packs I want...unless r2 decides to make better bonus items in the 99$ pack...the same items in the 299$ but less amounts...MAYBE I would go back to buying xtals...till then r2 will not see another penny from me either.
        Exactly...so far their customer service sucks and PlaySpans service is even worse. I have been trying to get this issue fixed for three days now and I keep getting these little form letters from them...same sorry excuses and NO results. Both companies want to play the blame game..."it's not our company ...it's PlaySpan" and PlaySpan tells me the same nonsense about R2....tired of the hassle and the 99$ pack bonus stuff sucks big time so I will be spending my game money on another app I've just begun...this one thankfully has NOTHING to do with R2 OR PlaySpan.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          Funny how many of the people here only have 1 post . Probably alts.

That being said, R2 should investigate further to see what they can do and, since the person has screenshots of playspan contact not helping, maybe R2 staff themselves should contact playspan.
          I dont generally spend time in the forums...I'd rather be playing and improving my toon...but this issue is pissing me off now...and Im ready to tell all the people I brought into this game that its time to find a new app. most of us have been gaming together for years and we move as a group...some of them are having the very same issues....R2 needs to get rid of PlaySpan and get a more reliable company...and I have asked R2 to contact PlaySpan....I have YET to get a response from EITHER company.
          Last edited by Wench; 01-27-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I'm also having Issues with the crystal purchase...
            I was planning on buying 30k crystal but my friend told me to try and buy 500 crystals first before going with 30k because there are many issues with payment this month

I'm not new at buying crystals... since I have characters in different servers... somy paypal is already TESTED with R2's system.

But since my friend insist... I bought the 500crystals first... and poooof... First try - FAILED... what? really? for 4.99$? and failed?

Second try - Successful (from the pop-up when I paid using paypal)
            Checked my paypal account - Transaction Completed
            Check Order History in my R2 account - WHAT? ITS NOT THERE!!!
            Filed a ticket - and they told me its not successful and should try purchasing again. (BUT MY BANK WAS CHARGED!!!! I called my bank and they confirmed the charge)
            So if the transaction is unsuccessful then why the heck you charged me and took my money? GOOD thing I tried the 4.99$ first and not waste my 299$

This is my first time posting this because its really frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by ᴍᴇוᴖᴥᴖ View Post
              I'm also having Issues with the crystal purchase...
              I was planning on buying 30k crystal but my friend told me to try and buy 500 crystals first before going with 30k because there are many issues with payment this month

I'm not new at buying crystals... since I have characters in different servers... somy paypal is already TESTED with R2's system.

But since my friend insist... I bought the 500crystals first... and poooof... First try - FAILED... what? really? for 4.99$? and failed?

Second try - Successful (from the pop-up when I paid using paypal)
              Checked my paypal account - Transaction Completed
              Check Order History in my R2 account - WHAT? ITS NOT THERE!!!
              Filed a ticket - and they told me its not successful and should try purchasing again. (BUT MY BANK WAS CHARGED!!!! I called my bank and they confirmed the charge)
              So if the transaction is unsuccessful then why the heck you charged me and took my money? GOOD thing I tried the 4.99$ first and not waste my 299$

This is my first time posting this because its really frustrating.
              Welcome to MY world...been fighting this issue for a while now...they recomended I buy a PlaySpan card....hmmm from the very same company Im having issues with?! I think not...may be time to move on to new app because their payment system sucks...and GL with getting your money back...once they have it their greedy lil paws they dont care what happens to you...so long as they are happy. My mother had the same issue...never got her cash back OR her xtals.

Comment

Lawsuits come to mind after reading these posts.. Crystal Saga's Crystals weren't a problem for me since I used Ultimate Gamer Cards to purchase them, but friends have had problems with PayPal and more.. However on Wartune, when using a prepaid MasterCard to purchase a $4.99 Balen Pack, I was charged for it not once, but three times. The extra two charges were dropped and I'm pretty sure that card was blacklisted, but I don't really care if it was because I blew the rest of the money on it on Minecraft, frankly a much more worthwhile investment.

R2, it's been suggested YOU contact PlaySpan/UltimatePay/whomever else is involved, if they all point the finger of blame at you though, and as mentioned before peoples banks are confirming that the problem can only be you, it's not us or them, it's you. I would suggest to all affected thus far, those here who have posted and to those affected that have not yet posted complaints anywhere, contact a good business attorney, unless R2 wants to start issuing the items which were paid for or refunding the purchase amounts WITHOUT issuing Blacklistings, because what I've read up to now goes so far beyond illegal it's a wonder the BBB (or E-Consumer, the international version of the BBB) have not simply shut everything down by now, and forced you to get on your knees and apologize to your affected consumers while doling out valid checks. Bad enough gameplay in all your games is laughably broken, this just makes me want to materialize the concept of good business sense into the form of a large boulder and hurl it at you.. That crushing weight you would feel would be all the successes of your MMO competitors who've done everything right for not only themselves, but their players especially. You guys asked for screenshots of the transactions and Customer Support responses and the like? I demand to see screenshots every R2Games accounting employees' business degrees. There's a fine line between accidental transaction slip-ups and just plain fraud/theft, if R2 hasn't crossed the line into the land of the latter by now I'll be genuinely surprised.
                "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                Plane: Scion / N/A
                Level: 75 / 61
                Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

Far not everyone lives where they sell the cards, and I have heard nightmare stories behind those as well, people getting the cards making the purchase, the money being taken yet no product being handed over. Personally if the issues do lie with PlaySpan I certianly wouldn't purchase one of their game cards (for an additional cost) just to have the pleasure of yet another hassle...

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
                    Far not everyone lives where they sell the cards, and I have heard nightmare stories behind those as well, people getting the cards making the purchase, the money being taken yet no product being handed over. Personally if the issues do lie with PlaySpan I certianly wouldn't purchase one of their game cards (for an additional cost) just to have the pleasure of yet another hassle...
                    That is also true, and combining that with PayPal and the rest of the issues mentioned, in general R2 has become the living epitome of Mr. Moneybags, I'd say now is a good time to light their Get Out Of Jail Free Cards on fire and force them to land on the quad-Hotel'd Boardwalk without the ability to pass Go.
                    "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                    Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                    Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                    Plane: Scion / N/A
                    Level: 75 / 61
                    Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                    Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

The only issue I've ever had with R2-paypal is when my paypal was in R2's blacklist, once it was removed no problems. Sometimes I do get the playspan "cards", but they're not the physical cards. I buy ultimatepoints on the ultimatepay website (which is owned by playspan) using paypal, then I use the points on R2. I only do that because I gift a friend vip (yes, it is a gift. No payment required, though it's always appreciated) and I didn't want to use paypal and have to worry about it being recurring and forgetting to cancel it when she goes on vacation.
                      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The ticket support website does not accept the form I fill. I cannot fill a ticket.

I cannot cancel my VIP subscription because supposedly, my email is not activated. The website does not send any activation email so I am stuck paying forever.

I never had to activate it in any such way to create a payment account, but need it to stop payments.

Comment

Working...
                        X