Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salvo View Post
    yes because you are holy priest even you had been hybrid. you are not same as blood priest.
    holy priest need to gain their INT ( gain the casting spells & Mdef )
    blood priest need to gain their END ( gain Hp & Pdef )

that why for holy priest we used 2:1 ( 2 Int : 1 End ) for hybrid
    blood priest they used 3 End ( for hp ) Int? they get from set equipment,weapon and soul.

if blood priest used 2:1 they will be noob ( die fast ) Hp low.
    blood priest dont have skills like holly, that why all bloody skill add lots of Hp.

Bloodflow - permanently increases your magic attack as long as you HEALTH remain above 70%
    Inhanced Circulation - Permanently increases HP regeneration rate & reduce incoming magic dmg.
    BloodGuard - permanently increases your maximum HEALTH.

so what i found it, there are different between those to priest. and alex you are holy not blood. even you have been hybrid you still holy. you cannot learn those 3 skill same as blood priest even they are hybrid they cannot learn buff skill.

so what i figure out holy = Int & blood = End

when holy hybrid they used lots of blood priest skill >> that why its 2:1
    when blood hybrid they used few holy priest skill >> all equipment,weapon & soul already give them INT. so they dont need to gain Int anymore. >> 3 to End (3:0)

* maybe some player using 2:1 on blood priest type, that why they felt week when they duel with same level as them and same equipment they used.
    i think da way u build your character is all wrong... well just my opinion... maybe u shud be a lil more humble and say " well this is my build and in my humble opinion, it is da most effective"... u could b teaching ppl some wrong build u know... or maybe u intended it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
      i wonder why u're so afraid of stun... we have GE u know...
      GE is for holy priest then you might say holy priest can buff. knight or mage can debuff you then it will become buff = nothing.
      lv 5 of GE colddown is 60 sec (if i am rihgt) look at knight stun colddown 25 sec oh grat O.O
      Renfa that all...
      I am non-cash player

Comment

• Originally posted by jesusalvar View Post
        if u guys look things my way then priest are the strongest players in the game cuze when they fight other player's they can heal them self other characters can't
        yeah if you cash you can easy win but my point is people with same stats then priest will lose for sure.
        Renfa that all...
        I am non-cash player

Comment

• Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
          thats gameplay experience then
          does anyone have better gameplay experience than me? i not say i am the best but i do a lot research and strategy.
          right now the point is not gameplay experience can make different. Right now is overwhelming disadvantage.
          Renfa that all...
          I am non-cash player

Comment

• Originally posted by DoggyDoggy View Post
            u guys forget, sometimes its all about tactics, my wife does improved life drain lv 5 (which has the extra damage bonus if you read her guide) + 3 Aoes then Demons grasps for 8 secs while her AoE's beat the **** outa the person, sure priests may not be as good in the other games, but in the end, doesnt that leave more room to think about what skills to use and when?
            improved life drain lv5 give 10% extra damage bonus for about 4 sec.

let say attack does 100% dmg
            improved life drain have same duration as blood beam so use improved life drain = lose 1 hit
            you lose one hit while you are use improved life drain
            next 4 hit will does 110% then does those hits can make up the dmg that you are use improved life drain?
            what improved life drain does is decrease the % of magic attack reduce. it won't go down to under 0%. but most people have at least 10% or way more(like knight)

priest aoe going to hurt them? never think that way. I only use for root people while i am PVP.
            one thing you need to know priest AOE don't effect by crit dmg.
            knight, mage, ranger, rouge AOE does effect by crit dmg.
            if it does effect by crit dmg then i will use your way.
            Renfa that all...
            I am non-cash player

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaoren View Post
              improved life drain lv5 give 10% extra damage bonus for about 4 sec.

let say attack does 100% dmg
              improved life drain have same duration as blood beam so use improved life drain = lose 1 hit
              you lose one hit while you are use improved life drain
              next 4 hit will does 110% then does those hits can make up the dmg that you are use improved life drain?
              what improved life drain does is decrease the % of magic attack reduce. it won't go down to under 0%. but most people have at least 10% or way more(like knight)

priest aoe going to hurt them? never think that way. I only use for root people while i am PVP.
              one thing you need to know priest AOE don't effect by crit dmg.
              knight, mage, ranger, rouge AOE does effect by crit dmg.
              if it does effect by crit dmg then i will use your way.
              please note that improved life drain lv 5 will increase your magic damage reduction by 10 percent aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonpusan View Post
                please note that improved life drain lv 5 will increase your magic damage reduction by 10 percent aswell.
                Actually no it doesn't, atleast in cs....

But yeah why on the earth you go change some of the skills to useless when you know, or do you? That we priests by nature have lowest casting speed, lowest attack speed, lowest crit, lowest damage output, still think that it's not enough and need to go mess up even with our skills?! About time r2 to respond something on this topic....
                Last edited by venomeh; 07-15-2012, 06:16 AM.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• i read some comment about priest!! and i concluded that priest need attack speed and dmg skill!! please add priest skill to fight against other class

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    Actually no it doesn't, atleast in cs....

But yeah why on the earth you go change some of the skills to useless when you know, or do you? That we priests by nature have lowest casting speed, lowest attack speed, lowest crit, lowest damage output, still think that it's not enough and need to go mess up even with our skills?! About time r2 to respond something on this topic....
                    yes it does, its been tested and trailed, it does increase your magic damage reduction.
                    Last edited by DoggyDoggy; 07-15-2012, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• hei , i think priest is powerful

Comment

• Originally posted by yanuriska View Post
                        hei , i think priest is powerful
                        say that if you are level 100 scion and can win vs the other class lvl 100 scion

note: same stats and item
                        IGN: erzza
                        class: Priest
                        level: 100
                        plane: scion
                        insignia: marshall
                        server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

• Originally posted by DoggyDoggy View Post
                          yes it does, its been tested and trailed, it does increase your magic damage reduction.
                          Hmmh, I see, seems like to be another skill with nowhere mentioned side effects then

Comment

• Originally posted by Venomehz View Post
                            Hmmh, I see, seems like to be another skill with nowhere mentioned side effects then
                            tbh. they didnt really explain much when they went "damage bonus" on the skill description

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaoren View Post
                              GE is for holy priest then you might say holy priest can buff. knight or mage can debuff you then it will become buff = nothing.
                              lv 5 of GE colddown is 60 sec (if i am rihgt) look at knight stun colddown 25 sec oh grat O.O
                              Lol.. have u tried dat skill yet? once u cast GE, u cant be debuff. secondly.. a pvp rarely lasted 25 seconds...

Comment

• GM where are you? are you hiding about ppl said in this thread? give us some hits what you might going to do about the priest skill... We need some answers from you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X