Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    Yeah they're not replying cus seems like they don't wanna admit that they messed up something that now needs to be fixed... It surely seems like that atm. -_- Play Scion lvl 100 Priest as your main (including pvping in seng etc.) before you even ask us to stop. Cus then you'll see why we are talking here..

"And now..lets get this thread back on track!! GM's are you going to do anything about this in the next update? because it would be nice if you can atleast reply to this thread... " THIS.
    Or it could just be that it's 28 pages long and the only thing anyone can agree on is that the class needs to be changed. It's been noticed, I promise you that. A change that comes for the next update is unlikely, since the devs need to figure out what specifically needs to be changed and how that change affects the balance between all the other classes. It's not just a matter of going in and changing some numbers.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• "actually i hav a huge argument against dat 1 ... but then imma stop arguing since u guys r tryin to fight for priest getting better skill which will benefit me too... wahgaha forgive my intrusion... hav fun"

Oh please pm me at server / here at forums And i'm not being offensive , so don't get me wrong. I like you

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Or it could just be that it's 28 pages long and the only thing anyone can agree on is that the class needs to be changed. It's been noticed, I promise you that. A change that comes for the next update is unlikely, since the devs need to figure out what specifically needs to be changed and how that change affects the balance between all the other classes. It's not just a matter of going in and changing some numbers.
      Hmm well good if that's the case, without any reply from them dunno what to think tho.. Anyways this raised my hopes a bit, thanks for pointing out.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Basically..
        1. Make Death Cometh do what its supposed to do
        2. Make Demons Grasp attack the enemy along with stunning them
        3. Make Grace do damage like the other version of this game
        4. Holy Light should give damage reduction like it was supposed too..
        5. More damage for Life Drain...1k isnt much, really
        6. Guardians Embrace shouldn't be able to be taken off by a knight..(reckoning debuffs and Guardians Embrace is supposed to prevent debuffs)
        7. Make our equipment give us Attack Speed and more endurance (for the blood priest out there we dont need to cast speed)
        8. Make bloodflow give 4% matk per level instead of 3%
        9. Enhanced circulation should give patk reduction
        10. Cast speed for light beam and Duration for blood beam should be lowered when you further level up the skill

Ok i think thats all the reasonable suggestions made from this thread..
        Just ...Kyu

Comment

• someone plz help the priests!!! i do agree with this they are seriously under powered
          Character: Shaymin
          Server: Eternal Sanctum S57
          Level: 111 Eidolon
          Class: Priest
          Pet: Gen2 Demon King +13
          Wings: Angel Lord +1

Comment

• Originally posted by berndesu View Post
            Basically..
            6. Guardians Embrace shouldn't be able to be taken off by a knight..(reckoning debuffs and Guardians Embrace is supposed to prevent debuffs)
            7. Make our equipment give us Attack Speed and more endurance (for the blood priest out there we dont need to cast speed)
            10. Cast speed for light beam and Duration for blood beam should be lowered when you further level up the skill

1. This.
            2. This.
            3. And make it cast time lower.
            4. And also the heal from it should be prosentual.
            5. Prosentual Damage/Drain for it.
            6. Agree.
            7. mmh this would probably be good as well
            8. The skill shouldn't give more Matk ONLY when having over 70% hp
            9. True.
            10. Agree.

Also In my opinion Bloodfog Totem's Range should be raised, and it should give you the stealth buff instantly when you use it & you shouldn't go unstealthed if you cast a skill during your stealth.

Oh and in future also lower the cast time in that Holyside Eidolon skill.
            Last edited by venomeh; 07-17-2012, 10:35 AM.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• totem only really good for getting away cos as soon as u cast a knight can target n drag u away from totem
              Character: Shaymin
              Server: Eternal Sanctum S57
              Level: 111 Eidolon
              Class: Priest
              Pet: Gen2 Demon King +13
              Wings: Angel Lord +1

Comment

• i think the cast time for holy eidolon skill is like demons grasp
                where the cast time is supposed to be how long it last
                Just ...Kyu

Comment

i think the cast time for holy eidolon skill is like demons grasp
                  where the cast time is supposed to be how long it last
                  Hmm I don't think so since the skill doesn't say anything during channeling/casting.
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

• it didnt say that for demons grasp but it works like that, guess we need to wait and see
                    and PLEASE gms dont make blood acres able to be purged with Forgiveness soul -_- that wuld be a total waste of 12% hp
                    Just ...Kyu

Comment

it didnt say that for demons grasp but it works like that, guess we need to wait and see
                      and PLEASE gms dont make blood acres able to be purged with Forgiveness soul -_- that wuld be a total waste of 12% hp
                      Demon's Grasp at Lvl 1

"Channeling skill. Stuns target for a short period of time during channeling. Lasts for: 4 seconds."
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

• o-o oh oops then, i should really sleep soon lolz..
                        Just ...Kyu

Comment

Basically..

Agree to all, please consider!
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• I also agree with that .. goo kyu

And to reply to what the moderator said before, they need to do something because this...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	balance.png
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1659639
                            isnt balanced
                            Last edited by MissKimmer; 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM. Reason: add more
                            Character-(S3)misskimmer
                            Class- Priest
                            Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                            Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

• i think if priest got attack speed in their slayers set Avernal would be more balanced..
                              Just ...Kyu

Comment

i think if priest got attack speed in their slayers set Avernal would be more balanced..
                                Not for the priests who prefers Light Beam.

Comment

Working...
                                X