Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep ignoring this post r2games, keep ignoring it

Comment

Yeah why on the earth did r2 can I say NERF priests? What the heck were you guys thinking?!
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

r2games please change blood priest skill back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______T
        All things Lunaria

Terms of Service/Use

S17 - Swordsmen's Field
        Ign: Ingenuity - Hunter

Comment

BUFF UP THE PRIEST R2!!.....We don't want to be a dmg-less supporter forever you know.

Comment

it's ridiculous how blood priest, which is originally meant to be played as an attacker rather than support, does hardly anything... please fix this imbalance!

Comment

Yea! Fix it!

Comment

priest in general needs to be revamped. weakest class in the game PERIOD
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

I know that priest is support...but at least the blood tree should be changed lol. Even if support kinda ridiculous how weak priest are.

Comment

It does seem like priests are rather messed up.

I'd like to add the lack of single instant damaging attack skills that priest have. If you go full blood you really only have two. If you're hybrid like me, I pretty much only use master blood beam because there are too many other skills that I've put points into. It seems that other classes have a lot more immediate damage attacks. I realize the site claims priests to be damage over time, but it's a little sad that we don't have more instant attacks.
                    Last edited by Alexmancer; 07-08-2012, 06:31 PM.
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

our voices need to be heard!!! one day i'm sure it will reach through the thick skulls of the vidalian creators!!!

Comment

Please GM's look at this forum! and change!

Comment

Originally posted by hotcake View Post
                          our voices need to be heard!!! one day i'm sure it will reach through the thick skulls of the vidalian creators!!!
                          R2 are not the original creators.
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

lol am I only priest with max light beam? had to since do almost no dmg at all on tanks lol

Comment

We need to take action! This land was not built on weak-sauce priests ...our founding priest fathers believed in the ideal that all priests shall be equal! No more discrimination from rogue's who think they're better cuz' they can twinkle fruit cup stun us...No! No more Mage or Ranger forcing us to sit at the back of the bus just because they can put out more DPS...it is our time to sit at the front of the bus! We are not inferior ! Revolution is here and we will change Vidalia forever ! Until we get our equality and acknowledgement all priests will not ladder with anyone else, no more buffing anyone but priests and no more partying with any other class! We want change ...down with your obama-nation poltically incorrect priest prejudice! HAIL PRIESTS!

Comment

maybe you should change your name to martin luther king xD

Comment

Working...
                                X