No announcement yet.

Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering how you are now replying and wasting your time it sure does seem like you dont have anything better to do, or is it that you have the reading level of a fifth grader?

Comment

• As you stated 5 posts up that you didn't care, yet you care to keep responding. i was only inserting my opinon, not a TLDR to the GM's. =.=

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        Yes, because I don't have better things to do than read a 10 page thread.
        Then resign as a rep of r2 on the forums? I don't know what you want me to say, you're a representative of R2 on the forums don't take that responsibility if you don't want it?

Comment

• -Inserts text here for the hell of it-

Comment

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
            Then resign as a rep of r2 on the forums? I don't know what you want me to say, you're a representative of R2 on the forums don't take that responsibility if you don't want it?
            Do something if you want me off.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• We got a badass here ~watch out he may close the thread~

Comment

Do something if you want me off.
                And what exactly am I supposed to do? I don't want you off I want you to do a better job. Don't be a ****** and treat people like ****. If I wanted to be away from you I wouldn't be here now I'm endeavoring to make the game a better place to be instead of the same old ****. You asked for a summary I have given it. You wanna pick a fight with me, do it, these are forums you're a representative of a company and you're acting worse than a kid in preschool who was left in charge of the class.

Picking a fight with your customers, and since your positions on the forums does make me a customer, is bad business. So why don't you just go do your job and leave it as it is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                  We got a badass here ~watch out he may close the thread~
                  Lulz. Badass? I've said this before in other posts, and I've said it here. You want me off the Staff, then do something to get me off the staff.

Comment

Lulz. Badass? I've said this before in other posts, and I've said it here. You want me off the Staff, then do something to get me off the staff.
                    Oh my you have a very very large epen. Congrats. Noone cares. Do your job and stop being a ****** to members just because you can. It's not really portraying a welcoming environment for the members here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
                      And what exactly am I supposed to do? I don't want you off I want you to do a better job. Don't be a ****** and treat people like ****. If I wanted to be away from you I wouldn't be here now I'm endeavoring to make the game a better place to be instead of the same old ****. You asked for a summary I have given it. You wanna pick a fight with me, do it, these are forums you're a representative of a company and you're acting worse than a kid in preschool who was left in charge of the class.

Picking a fight with your customers, and since your positions on the forums does make me a customer, is bad business. So why don't you just go do your job and leave it as it is now.
                      Oh. I didn't know being a Forums Moderator was a job. I thought when you don't get paid for things, it's called an Internship in order to gain experience to apply to your resume when you actually find a job in real life.

Too bad that doesn't apply here.

And speaking of which, I appreciate the summary. And I'm not picking a fight with "my" customers. I don't consider myself part of "their staff".

Comment

• If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, c'mon everybody.

Back on topic, again: I admit the screenied skills that were on page 1 or 2 or 3 which I forgot are sweet and Grace-skill is useless nowadays since most heal-stats surpass the 6k easily with Heavenly Protection around. Light heal remains the fastest best heal and it's lv1 orso. Grace-skill could do with some re-thinking.

clapclap
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

• the points that we are trying to get across are from pages 1 2 and 3 ... if you could please foward that information that would be great.

and dont forget holy light... its useless.. lets be honest.. but if there was damage red. or in the other skills discription.. migitation... it would acutally be useful
                          Last edited by MissKimmer; 07-10-2012, 06:51 PM.
                          Character-(S3)misskimmer
                          Class- Priest
                          Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                          Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissKimmer View Post
                            the points that we are trying to get across are from pages 1 2 and 3 ... if you could please foward that information that would be great.

and dont forget holy light... its useless.. lets be honest.. but if there was damage red. or in the other skills discription.. migitation... it would acutally be useful
                            Thanks for bringing us back on topic and yeah absically there you go thats what needs to be focused on.

Comment

• Got it. Will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissKimmer View Post
                                the points that we are trying to get across are from pages 1 2 and 3 ... if you could please foward that information that would be great.

Also the HP regen from Holy Lights & Life Drains should be prosentual for them to be useful at all.
                                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                                X