Closing the gap on wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
    I disagree. everything is the perfect the way it is now. do not make any changes.
    Just because some people cant afford wings doesn't mean R2games ruined the game.
    I suggest that you buy some tissues and cry instead. trust me that'll make you feel better. if you cant afford tissues as well, i'll gladly buy them for you.
    Shut up casher, this great idea hope r2 look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn3 View Post
      Me and many other players are the reason you're playing this game for free :d

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn3 View Post
        Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion, be them casher or a one time player. Not everyone is going to jump for joy at the thought of change. Would I love this to happen? Oh you can bet your soul I would. Does that mean it ever will, or that it will make everyone happy? Not a chance.
        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: Codawg
        Server: Celestial Haven
        Guild: BrimStone
        Class: Beastmaster
        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I want this idea.. Hope r2 will agree also

Comment

Edited this thread to make suggestion 3 match the style of the new bound gmut exchange. I figure R2 would probably want an EW exchange to be bound too.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

His Thinking Is Right On Point With Me +1
              Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              The new wings look great and I'm sure people who have cashed a lot and/or worked really hard for a while are really excited about getting these new wings especially once we get the event that will give away some of those Divine Feathers (we know there's an event coming, there always is ). However, it does make the gap along the other players more noticeable, so here is kind of a compilation of suggestions that have been made, along with details and reasoning.

1 - Make EW drop in dungeons.

EWs can already be acquired in Lucky Guess, Rebirth Pack, avernal and treasure trove. However the first one only gives you 1 EW, and the other 3 only give you EW if you're lucky. It's already been suggested that we should have a dungeon that drops them.

Now, to keep it fair for people who have maxed Ultimate Demonlord wings, it can't be too easy for the rest of us. They worked hard, we should too - just not as hard since it's natural for a game to become easier as it progresses. I recommend having it drop in Purgatory and Exelorn Nightmare. This ensures that there isn't too much of an abundance of EWs in the market, while still allowing those people who already have maxed wings to benefit as they'll pretty much be the sole supplier of these dungeon-earned wings to the market.

Drop rate:
              Exelorn NM: 100% for killing Pride. Just 1.
              Purgatory Hard: one of the bosses (don't care which) is guaranteed to drop 1.
              Purgatory Nightmare: one of the easier bosses is guaranteed to drop 1, and the terrifyingly strong judge will drop 1-3.

Doing this will add more EWs to the market, and hopefully reduce the market price now that the supply is greater.

2 - Wing Extravaganza
              Never mind this now as it has been implemented

Of course the new wings (and mount) should be added to the extravaganza. People like rewards and you should be letting your cashers earn some Divine feathers for their effort

3 - A limited, but permanent, EW exchange.

Scion/Eidolon only to reduce alt abuse, no level requirement so that people who recently rebirthed don't feel left out. The amount required is increased so that way if the EW exchange event comes back, it still feels special.

45 HW to 1 EW (bound), 3-5 attempts a day.

This allows those who are too weak to dungeon themselves, and too poor to buy, to at least slowly (very slowly) accumulate EWs by doing the easier dungeons.

Suggestions 1 and 3 are really to help people catch up a bit faster to the maxed Demonlord. Suggestion 2 is to be nice to cashers as they deserve some reward for helping keep the game afloat through their donations. It goes without saying that divine feathers should not (for now) be dropped in dungeons or permanent events - only special events and cash shop. This ensures that cash players get the advantage they are entitled to for their support of the game for the time being by letting them have the cool new stuff first.

PS: helping players get to the new wings a bit faster (as this would only reduce the time spent accumulating EW by a little bit) would help R2 as well as it'd mean more players would need Divine Feathers faster - which being a cash and special event shop only item would require people to buy from cashers

Comment

Working...
              X