No announcement yet.

Badges for Badges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those numbers are too low. There's people who would have all the gold badges they would ever need inside of a day.

We don't need a badge synth, we need events with chances to get gold badges that don't rely on being online at a specific time or put us at the mercy of the lag monster.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Those numbers are too low. There's people who would have all the gold badges they would ever need inside of a day.

We don't need a badge synth, we need events with chances to get gold badges that don't rely on being online at a specific time or put us at the mercy of the lag monster.
      Completely agree.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

needs higher ratios

Comment

i....like

Comment

How about 200 bronzes for 1 silver and 100 silvers for gold then? Better? XD

I dunno... Maybe 65 bronze medals for a silver?
            And 20 silvers for 1 gold?

Useless
            ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
            Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

lol, I have Gold medals on Blackrock and I'm level 35, dips on that, and yeah thats not my main.
              ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
              █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
              ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
              *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

*** yeaahh
                Last edited by ReyDemonio; 06-04-2012, 09:16 PM.
                character name:ReyAlucard. server name:kraken Beach. class:knight. level:37. plane:mortal. guild:?. honour:noble. Rank:?.

Comment

Working...
                X