Guild Quest Filter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Quest Filter

I'm writing to suggest that Guild Quests be filtered by member levels.

There is no use in having Quests posted that are too high for members to complete. Instead, Guild Quests should populate according to the highest member level in each guild. This would give more doable quests to the active member of every guild.

Also, there are many quests that can be accepted but not completed until a certain level is acquired. These quests should not be allowed to be accepted in the first place. This Filter would assist in minimizing the congestion that the system may incur due to the issue and that of the occasional overrun player quest list as well. Admit it, sometimes we just don't know how to let go until the quest is completed although it's accepted way before it's time. I know i'm guilty of it. The clutter can be diminished using a this filter.

Thank you.
    -Dracopsylocke-

guild quests is based on guild lvl, if you want low lvl quests, dont upgrade you guild lvl
    imo, acceptable yet uncompletable quests are usable to track down out progress
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Wrong game forum once again.

Comment

Can I have a guild quest reset please? I have level 1 guild, one player @ level 47, four players @ level 36. I have two level 40 quest, which the level 47 player can do. I have two level 45 difficult quest in blood coliseum, which my level 47 player can not even get past the 2nd boss on level normal yet to be able to enter on difficult and complete the 2 quest. I mean what the heck, 4!!!!! quest over my guilds ability in reality for one player leveled up that far. Please? Thanks.

Comment

i would feel better having the quest window not close when you accept a quest. it makes it less time consuming for accepting multiple quests
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
            i would feel better having the quest window not close when you accept a quest. it makes it less time consuming for accepting multiple quests
            Yes, Is really annoying if your doing a lot of labors.
            Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
            Player: (S6)Austin
            Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
            Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Working...
            X