no more pls bossing R2 dudes event >.<

Leave a comment:

• haqsh0t
    replied
    why all the crybabies here?

Leave a comment:

• R22674075
    replied
    Personally, I'd love it if GMs took off this event. The first three weeks (I think) was for mount fusion orbs and refine fragments, and now it's for wings and soul shards?
    Gives lower level people barely any chance to get a boss kill as well as non-cashers
    I speak this through experience; in West PvE, these bosses are all being monopolized the majority of the time by one specific person who runs many strong characters by sharing accounts in guild. Gives many an unfair advantage due to this and half of us can't even get our world boss rebirth quests done.
    Usually, I think the events the gms create are good, but I give no prop for this one especially.
    Yeah, even cashers can't get a hold of these bosses. It's basically a competition for who cashes the most for most benefits.
    Just PLEASE, take off this event; you're going to lose players due to these kind of events

PS!! Stop recycling events, and create new oness!! Please!

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Personally I'd like to see world bosses tweaked a bit.
    I don't even check if i have a rebirth quest anymore.
    I have a casher spouse who has spent thousands here. even she has trouble killing world bosses and getting credit.
    even harder when your the spouse of a mod. try asking for help and get harassed.
    - spawns like zodiac would help. even if it meant nerfing the level based rewards for bosses to prevent abuse( just make them always drop the essences no one likes we only want to finish RB quests etc which has daily limit)

Leave a comment:

• archdude
    replied
    large amount of events in recycle bin, y recycle this one for streak of 5 weeks, arrogant to most of CS players

no challenge, coz u won't be able to challenge

r2 loves to fix bugs fast when bugs beneficial to us, fix slowly if bugs not big deal to the company
    should put r2 into recycle bin (no manufacturer want this item)

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    you've gotta be kidding me remove this please

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by R26624311 View Post
    I do not like this event, it is not fair to the weak palayer
    if you want to make it fair then make the boss appear at the same time
    so the other players have a chance to kill boss
    Totally Agree

Leave a comment:

• killerskiller
    replied
    Ow yeah baby time to cash in i have been waiting for a event like this ty gms.

Leave a comment:

• Snow_Angels
    replied
    i agree with this, i always drop RBQ bosses because party is usually always full and i would be better if this event counted when u are in a party

Leave a comment:

• qiqi1991
    replied
    Think positively, they might want to see whether most players agree with the ideas or have better ideas to give. If the response is good, they might implement it It's better for them to have some suggestions on how to improve the events than none at all.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Could we please quit Bossing me around?

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Cant get both reward on Killing the same World Boss in first and second spawn in 1 day.. right?
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 05-16-2013, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26624311
    replied
    I do not like this event, it is not fair to the weak palayer
    if you want to make it fair then make the boss appear at the same time
    so the other players have a chance to kill boss

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    On the bright side, there are still quite a number of CS Enthusiasts. =))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X